“Got Caught in Cabo Fishing Charter”

Got Caught Sportfishing
A TripAdvisor Member
Salt Lake City
Reviewed 28 March 2006

Cabo San Lucas is amazing. However, I thought it would be a good idea for my friends and I to go fishing in the "marlin capital of the world" with 'Got Caught fishing charters'. The owner Todd is out of his head nut and just tries to get your money. The boat was amazing, but the crew did not know anything. Instead of finding fish they would point out planes in the sky(like I have never seen one of those before). How bout a Marlin. Instead, we paid $700 for an 8 hour nap, a view of the arch, dolphins, and one whale. Oh yeah and one marlin that just happend to pass the boat and the crew did not know what to do. The best part was when we asked the crew if we were going to catch fish today, and all they had to say was no. Wish I got off the boat at that point. SAVE YOUR MONEY and go to someone else. ASK alot of questions before you choose a charter.

38  Thank A TripAdvisor Member