“dont get caught”

Got Caught Sportfishing
Reviewed 24 August 2010

we went out for an 8 hours striped marlin trip the crew couldnt speak english the food sucked and the entire trip was a waste of time and money..all the other boats were catching marlin except us ..the owner todd is a jerk the boat crew were a joke dont get caught we learned our lesson go with redrum the best in cabo hands down

10  Thank thedoctor50207

Reviewed 28 March 2010

Cabo was a great time! Except for the fishing trip with these jokers. We gave Todd a credit card to hold the trip (he pushed this hard), then paid him cash the day of the trip. Once I returned home I realized he charged the card and pocketed the cash. The credit card co said we needed a receipt showing cash was paid to reverse the charge. Todd said he would provide the receipt when we got back to the dock, he never showed and screwed us over in the end. The guys on the boat motored around for hours till we started getting upset. They checked the lines and two of three didn't even have lures or bait. Later they spotted a fish on the surface and threw some baited lines at it, hoping to catch it. That is the extent of their fishing. Don't "get caught" using them.

8  Thank jvwhite831
Reviewed 8 March 2010

My wife and I returned from Cabo San Lucas yesterday and had the time of our lives fishing with Got Caught Sportfishing. My wife caught her first billfish! The captain and first mate were top notch, and both spoke English very well. I highly recommend booking your fishing charter through this company as my wife and I have agreed we will certainly do on our next trip. With so many people/companies trying to take advantage of Americans at the marina it is very refreshing to be able to do business with someone who is not pushy and will be honest and upfront with you. We were extremely lucky to have hooked up with a billfish this week (first week in March 2010. Only about 15 percent of charter boats returning to the marina had landed a marlin.) I have given Todd the owner my contact information if you would like to contact me with any questions call Todd and he can put you in touch with me. Jace and Leanne from SC

Reviewed 26 August 2009

last year my dad and a freind and I went fishing. The fishing was awsome and we caught about eleven darados and three marlin. Kelo and his asst were pros. I krow that one hundred dollars is a good tip. We tipped 200 and later in the evening. I saw todd the owner. I said what a great crew you have. He says, why did you give them such a crappy tip? Sure he was drunk but that was really rude.

8  Thank ta-bone-wine
Reviewed 16 August 2009

When using this company, we had to experience the owner, Todd Hochstedler, but was not business focused and was rude to me. He used profanity so I would not be able to bring any family or children fishing or any business, due to my fear he would become angry and use bad language.

The boat is located at Cabo San Lucas but actually I Got Caught in Cabo is based in Phoenix and is part of Sea Sun and Land Realty. Bottom line is we were treated rudely with profanity.

12  Thank junkyardsigns