Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Terrible
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

William J
Prattville, Alabama
“Deceptive sales”
Reviewed 30 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

Had a chance to attend one of the sales pitch. A very nice place with very friendly people. But be aware of deceptive sales tactics. They hill lie to you and if you don't buy a "share" their sales team can hunt you down where you are staying and give out misinformation about you. I would not recommend this place, I felt I was being held hostage most of the time I was there, the way they bribed my to attend their sales pitch is borderline illegal. I was under and difficult situation and they took advantage of it by lying and giving out false information.

Management Response
2 Jul 2017
Sorry for your experience. We are renting a suite for a week, not offerring to sell you a suite for a lifetime.

Travellers are raving about these San Jose del Cabo hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing