Message from TripAdvisor:TripAdvisor has grounds to investigate that individuals or entities affiliated with this property may have hired or engaged a third-party to submit positive reviews for this listing. Please take this into consideration when researching your travel plans. We make our best efforts to identify suspicious content and are always working to improve the processes we use to assess traveller reviews.
Open today: 00:00 - 23:59

via mobile
PROFESSIONALLY DONE

tarpon89
Staten Island,Ny

All reviews red shirt great service transfer companies great transfer driver waiting prompt service cold beverages the gauntlet private transportation through customs friendly driver his team return trip both ways time share san lucas always on time
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I usually find that it's hard to find in airports and this was unusually the opposite! Very nice staff and willing to assist.

Reviewed 1 week ago

They picked me up on time even after my flight was cancelled do to weather. I have been using them for 6 years and they never let me down. When I was going back to the airport I changed the pick up time 3X and they didn't screw it up. Thanks for doing a good job and making my trip back and forth to the airport painless. BOB

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Simple to book, very proffessional and the drivers were very attentive and comfortable. The vehicles were in excellent working condition. Used this company for a round trip from the airport and resort and round trip to the Pirates show. Exceptional service.

P.S. Child seat provided free of charge..

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We arrived at this airport for our vacation in Los Cabos. Going through customs and picking up luggage from the belt was very quick and easy.
Now try to get from the baggage area to outside so we could meet our Sunwing rep was a nightmare, every couple of steps someone was asking where are you going, told outside to our Sunwing rep, then got told that’s him behind that desk on the right, only to find he was a timeshare rep, moved from him then asked the same question by someone else, same result another timeshare rep. It took us 25 minutes before we finally got outside. The airport authority needs to evict these people.
On our return to the airport for our flight home we never had any issues. Check in and customs imigration was a breeze. The airport was very bright and clean.

Esteban A, Owner at Airport Cabo, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

For people like you, who didn't read that we are not the airport and we do not offer time share stuff we got that red banner on the top

WE ARE A PRIVATE TRANSPORTATION COMPANY

We are a very very serius company, we have a huge investment in vehicles and every week we have comment like yours making our job looks like scam,

we use to be on the rank number 3, we request to to TripAdvisor to remove comments like yours and we are now at the position #36

Thank you very much for affect our reputation.

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

Easy to book, prompt and professional service, can't ask for more. Cars are clean and in good working order, drivers friendly and safe. I will definitely use their service again

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

I think it’s worth having private service from the airport and not take a van with multiple people and stops. This was my first time using airport Cabo and will use them again! Booking online was easy and efficient. When we arrived to the airport our driver was there and waiting. They include a quick stop if needed at Walmart, you can pay extra if you’ll be longer. Also had a cold beer for us when we got in! Definitely looking forward to our next trip!

Reviewed 3 October 2018

Five star service at a great price.
1st- Scheduling the transportation was real simple and safe, I was able to pay using Paypal, and that gave me peace of mind knowing that I had cyber security and financial protection.
2nd- I received a prompt email from AirportCabo, confirming my reservation and payment.
3rd- I had never visited Cabo before and did not know what to expect, but the email instructed me on where to go to avoid being scammed at the airport.
4th- Finding the driver outside of the airport chaos was easy, because he was dressed as I was told he would be wearing, and he also had a visible and readable sign with my name.
5th- He loaded all my bags and I was transported to my hotel in a very nice vehicle with cool AC. The driver did not try to sell me anything or solicit any money from me. He was polite and professional.
6th- I had to modify my pickup, and that was easy, I emailed AirportCabo, and they accommodated my request without charging extra.
7th- I was picked up once again in a nice comfortable vehicle with AC, and transported to the airport safely, the driver once again did not try to sell me anything or solicit any money from me. He was polite and courteous. Even when I was 15 minutes late on arriving to the lobby, I was not charge extra for making him wait on me.
I would use AirpotCabo again, five star service without breaking the bank, while feeling safe and secured.

AirportCabo.

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

There are less expensive ways to get to San Jose del Cabo and San Lucas. I made a mistake booking. When we walked into the area that should have had a driver displaying our name, that welcome sign was not there. I called the number to find out I had booked the next month as our arrival date instead of our actual arrival date. I was so grateful to hear when I called that there would be someone there in 20 minutes even though I was the one who made the error. And through them we made it to our hotel.

I did not post this review earlier because we had a round trip booked. We were on a 6 AM flight from San Jose to Mexico City. Our pickup (which was confirmed on our initial ride) was at 3:20 AM. Our driver was punctual.

I am appreciative of this entity because they were there for us although I made a mistake in booking our arrival time and also in early AM booking. I am hoping they maintain their impeccable service as we would certainly use them again if we came back to San Jose. The online use is reliable as the operator. Please read your printout and correct as needed. I am grateful they helped me when I needed it.

Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

Ride was on time both to our hotel and back to the airport. Friendly drivers, and comfortable ride. Thanks!

Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

Amazing service from Giovanni! He was on time for both pickup and drop off. He provided water and beer complimentary. A huge plus- he was extremely personable!!! An absolute pleasure to be around and he was able to tell us some good resorts to stay at for next time :)