“Fantastic croissants, pizza, and sorbet”

French Riviera Bistro & Bakery
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: French
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: A hidden French treasure in the Historic Downtown and Art District of San Jose del Cabo, the best creations of French gastronomy, an eclectic mix of Mexican and international cuisine... highlight the beauty of the place, a romantic and chic mix, if you are looking for quality, French Riviera on the place!, a restaurant like few in Los Cabos, more than fifteen years of tradition distinguish us...
Reviewed 2 April 2014

We hungry travelers stopped in and devoured a scoop of sorbet, ham and cheese croissants and mini pizza. We drank the "house water" without encountering any stomach issues, too. All the food was amazingly fresh and spectacularly delicious.

Reviewed 1 April 2014

I had some concerns about this place when I stopped by in early 2013. I Was so happy this 2014 visit to enjoy great food,, excellent pastries and friendly efficient service. The reason for the turn around is the enthusiastic hands on new owners. The bread and baked goods are fabulous. We ate 2 meals and a snack one day, so enjoyed the full scope of service and food. The breakfasts are full of flavour and imaginative. Try a dish of ice cream or a lemon tart (OMG good) for an afternoon pick up. Lemonades are slightly tart and perfect. Dinners offer a tapas option which is perfect for people who want something lighter or to share. So glad this great bistro/bakery is back in top form. My partner tells me the coffee is superb.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Stopped in this year (12th here in Cabo) and found a newly rejuvenated restaurant. New owner Jerry (from Brooklyn no less, via other places) very warm and welcoming. Fresh baguettes just like Paris. Crispy outside, soft and luscious inside. It didn't make it home as I ripped off pieces to eat with the great latte they make. Their pastries look amazing and will be returning for dinner soon. Stay tuned.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

As usual, we enjoyed every article we tasted from the bakery ~ it's always so fresh and delicious!!
The coffee is the best! We never miss stopping at this bakery because it's the best.....no question! The staff is always friendly and we just enjoy the atmosphere as well as the food.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

I had the the ham and cheese croissant with fresh fruit. It was very good, one of the best breakfast sandwiches I've ever had. I got some desserts to go which were wonderful. I would highly recommend this place