This was resort was top notch all the way. The service was impecable and the staff was very friendly.. The room was very comfortable and very user friendly. It had a fully stocked kitchen..everything but food. The view was fabulous! Could not go in the water because the undertow was REALLY strong. My only real complaint was the food was WAY TOO expensive! The portions were very small and real expensive. I ordered one vodka and soda and it was $14.00! One jigger of liquor..ridiculous! A diet coke was $4.50. The best thing is to go to the Mega store for food to cook in the room and go downtown to eat which had several great restaurants. We would definetely go back but we would rent a car and stock up with food and drinks before arriving. I also got a "50 min" massage at the spa and I watched the clock and the lady at the desk credited me for half, but this is all so uneccesary. Why do they cut corners so oviously.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Baja Point we have plenty of options to meet your Los Cabos vacation needs. Choose the villa size that is right for you. We offer guest suites and one-bedroom villas. Enjoy comforts of home and the services and amenities of a luxury resort. Baja Point is sure to provide you and your guests with an experience that you will return for again and again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Baja Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Regina Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Baja Point Los Cabos, Mexico - San Jose Del Cabo