We arrived at the Grand Regina on May 31st and were greeted by an incredible staff who took complete care of us while we were there. Every detail of this place was awesome.
From the folks at the front desk, Daniel, Javier, Hector, and Carlos who is the head concierge were just fantastic.
All of the folks at both the adult pools and the kids pool were just wonderful. The restaurant El Cieulo was fantastic as were all of the rooms. Which by the way there are only 32 rooms I believe.
The only sad part was that we had to leave. This is definitely a place one should consider staying at if they can. They have 1,2 and 3 bedroom units to choose from if you can actually get in as it may be difficult with the limited apace and that they are all individually owned I believe.
I would also consider the Westin Regina next door as it is absolutely beautiful as well.
Adios, Tim & Dawn-Marie
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Baja Point we have plenty of options to meet your Los Cabos vacation needs. Choose the villa size that is right for you. We offer guest suites and one-bedroom villas. Enjoy comforts of home and the services and amenities of a luxury resort. Baja Point is sure to provide you and your guests with an experience that you will return for again and again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK) and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Baja Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Regina Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Baja Point Los Cabos, Mexico - San Jose Del Cabo