This resort is gorgeous -- fantastic staff, beautiful pool, rooms and great and we had a corner with a perfect view. The opening window wall and corner hot tub (two-bedroom suite) were my favorite features. Sitting in the living room, we were close enough we saw only ocean. Fell asleep to the waves every night. Small enough property to easily get around. Very quiet and private -- perfect for me, a bit too quiet for my husband.
Biggest drawback is it's very expensive to take a taxi into either Cabo San Lucas or Los Cabos -- like $35 one way. We actually cancelled a dinner reservation we had made prior to our trip because it was going to be an extra $70 just for transportation there and back. I'd highly suggest renting a car if you stay here.
We also had the concierge set us up a fishing excursion with the local fishing co-op -- not a luxurious experience, but a blast! And the hotel chef cooked our own fish for us for the next few nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Baja Point we have plenty of options to meet your Los Cabos vacation needs. Choose the villa size that is right for you. We offer guest suites and one-bedroom villas. Enjoy comforts of home and the services and amenities of a luxury resort. Baja Point is sure to provide you and your guests with an experience that you will return for again and again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK) and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Baja Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Regina Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Baja Point Los Cabos, Mexico - San Jose Del Cabo