Cabo is a fabulous destination, and the Grand Regina is a fabulous place to stay! We’ve been in the area before – the GR is right next to the Westin Hotel. Feb is the perfect time of year – perfect weather, lots of whales.
The GR staff was very attentive without being bothersome. All the locals were friendly - and they still all want you to come see a time share SOMEWHERE.
Great grocery store nearby makes shopping for home cooking easy.
You do need a car to get around, but driving there is not too scary.
The front desk can arrange anything you want to do.
Overall – really super visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Baja Point we have plenty of options to meet your Los Cabos vacation needs. Choose the villa size that is right for you. We offer guest suites and one-bedroom villas. Enjoy comforts of home and the services and amenities of a luxury resort. Baja Point is sure to provide you and your guests with an experience that you will return for again and again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK) and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Baja Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Regina Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Baja Point Los Cabos, Mexico - San Jose Del Cabo