All reviews ocean restaurant international restaurant diamond concierge shrimp burger ice room floor butler los cabos cancun location vacation planners pool staff infinity pool palace elite four hand massage visited le cucumber slices chef julio lebanese food
Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

This was our first time visiting Mexico. So happy we stayed at Le Blanc Resort! Blanc Ocean food was so good with spectacular ocean and beach views. The staff were excellent! Blanc Italia had the best italian food, ambiance and service was exceptional! Blanc Asia was also superb! The dumplings were the best and we didn't leave any food on the plates. Chef came out to greet us and once again staff were so friendly and helpful. Overall, exceptional customer service and facility. We will not stay anywhere else on our return!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank ReezBagon1212
General_ManagerLBLC, General Manager at Le Blanc Spa Resort Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2018

Dear ReezBagon1212

We are truly honored to have been your first choice visiting Mexico, and our chefs and food and beverage managers will be glad to read your review, Every time we took a decision with the menus and food options we are striving to be the best culinary option for our valuable guests, thank you for your wonderful recognition.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back soon, so you can keep creating lovely memories of Mexico and of the magic of Le Blanc Spa Resort Los Cabos.

Warmest Regards

Reviewed 29 September 2018

As a regular guest at LeBlanc Cancun I was unsure if LeBlanc Cabo could match the outstanding level of service at LB CUN in just the 7 months since Cabo has been open. I can assure you LeBlanc Cabo service is outstanding! We are just returning from 10 days at LB Cabo and it was wonderful. The property and pools are beautiful. The views of the ocean incredible. The “honeymoon “ suites are much larger in Cabo than in CUN and have great balconies. So glad Cabo does NOT have jacuzzi tubs taking up a significant portion of the room but rather offers in stead a sitting area to relax. Bathroom is equally spacious with a one person regular tub and large shower.
Lots of Resturant choices and each was very good, offering great variety. Like anyone we liked some more than others but the fun is experiencing each. Found something at each restaurant that we considered excellent.
Some of the incredible staff that were exceptional are..........
Jocelyn Baez front desk Mgr and Jessica were so helpful and always with a smile and sharing “it is our pleasure”!
Most of our time was spent at the pool and the service was great and I am sorry as I am missing so many names but those I remember are: Jesus pool Mgr. , he assured that our every request was met, even my request for Victoria beer.
Edgar was a hard working pool attendant assuring we had fresh towels and cold water. Gregordio, Pool manager made sure his staff attended to every guests needs and that the Infiniti pool was quiet and serene.
Gerardo my Pool server had my need for a beer timed perfectly. I never had to ask it was just there.
Joshua at vacation planning was incredibly helpful explaining our resort credits. No small task! OMG he was great!
Fernanda customer service rep helped us on at least one occasion.
Lionel the wine sommelier helped us the first evening select a sparkling wine that we ordered to the room each morning.
Fidela gave a great 50 min back massage. So relaxing! Highly recommend her.
Daniel the Mgr at the Beach restaurant was incredibly accommodating, and truly the finest waiter we encountered at the resort was young Luis at the Beach restaurant. So knowledgeable and attentive. I chuckle bc if you ordered something he says “interesting choice” but may I suggest... I learned to just let Luis order for me he was always right on! A true asset to the LB Cabo team. A shining star!
Rafael, driver to the airport spoke excellent English and was very personable.
The hidden jewel is the 5th floor coffee bar with delicious pastries and gelato all day and until midnight.
We are twice per year LB guests so we will definitely be returning soon. I am sure that it will be different when we return and occupancy rises from the 20% level we experienced to the 70% + level but I am confident that the LB management team will make the right staffing choices to assure the same great service.
We love LB Cancun but LB Cabo is wonderful as well!

Ps. If you want a delightful excursion (not with resort credits) go on trip advisor and search Cookincabo for a very fun afternoon with Chef Issi. Read the reviews for yourself.

Room tip: Honeymoon suites have best ocean views
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Chaseman

Dear Chaseman

Thank you for your review and delightful comments about our resort Le Blanc Spa Resort Los Cabos, is a pleasure to hear that we achieved our goal of providing you a marvelous stay. We are pleased to read that you have appreciated our luxury and well-accommodating facilities as our spacious rooms, the diversity of our seven restaurants, and the gorgeous views of the Sea of Cortez,

With absolute joy, we will pass along your words with the staff, especially with the ones you mention. Jocelyn, Jessica, Jesus, Edgar. Gregorio, Gerardo, Joshua, Lionel, Fidela, Luis, Daniel y Rafael.

We will be waiting for your next visit to your second home Le Blanc, to keep pampering and amazing you as you deserve.

Yours Sincerely
Rene Virgilio
Le Blanc Spa Resort Los Cabos.

Reviewed 28 September 2018

We were at Le Blanc Los Cabos (Sept. 18th – 25th) to celebrate a birthday and an anniversary. It was a wonderful and memorable trip for all six of us.

The resort and the pools are beautiful. The restaurants (Blanc Ocean, Mezze, and Italia) were phenomenal and beyond my expectations. The only restaurant we did not enjoy was the French restaurant Lumiere.

Above all, it was the staff at Leblanc Los Cabos that made our trip unforgettable and I would like to thank:
- Our Diamond concierge: Fabian
- Butlers: Sarahi and Jafett
- Pool concierges: Gregorio, Pedro, and Eduardo
- Blanc Ocean manager: Daniel
- Waiters: Miguel, Jesus, and Luis at Blanc Ocean. Roberto at Mezze. William and Alfonso at Blanc Italia.
- Sommeliers: Leonel and Juan.
- Bartenders: Sergio at Blanc Ocean, Manuel at the lobby bar, and the two bartenders/DJ at the Blanc Stage.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank LyLieu
General_ManagerLBLC, General Manager at Le Blanc Spa Resort Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2018

Dear LyLieu

We are delighted to read that we have created a memorable trip for you and your beloved ones. We appreciate your feedback and thank you so much for your nice comments to the staff, we will share your mentions with all of them, especially with Fabian, Sarahi and Jafet your butlers, Gregorio, Pedro and Eduardo our pool concierges, Daniel, Miguel, Jesus, Luis at Ocean, Roberto at Mezze. William, Alfonso at Blanc Italia, Leonel, Juan our sommeliers and, Sergio and, Manuel our bartenders.

Every person of our staff members is compromised and dedicated to you. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly if you need any assistance in planning your next stay with us.

We will be waiting for you with a big smile.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 27 September 2018

We're just back (1 a.m. this morning) from a week-long trip to LeBlanc Cabo. We have been planning this trip for one year and it didn't disappoint. There are SO many people to give credit to and I didn't capture all the names so I am sorry to those whose names I didn't get and, therefore, won't mention.
Arrival at airport was a little hectic. Thought we were looking for a different color shirt per the transportation instructions but finally saw a young man outside holding up a small Palace sign. We were eventually taken to a vehicle, packed in and transported to LeBlanc.
Upon arrival, there were so many people at the curb helping with our belongings, luggage, etc. It was raining and we were met with a sea of umbrellas. We were quickly shown to desks to register. This process was pretty quick and painless. We were then taken to our rooms, introduced to the butlers and allowed to unwind for a few minutes.
After recharging in the International restaurant and having lunch, my husband and I changed into bathing suits and went out to explore the property. Met several people right away and asked questions about restaurants, where they were from, their impressions of LeBlanc.
Had dinner the first night in the Italian restaurant. Service was very good although we thought it was a little slow but I believe that was purposeful. They do not want you rushing through anything. Was perhaps because we were tired from a long day of travel that we wanted to get through the meal and up to our rooms to rest. Food was good (penne pasta with saffon sauce was delicious).
Our first full day dawned with beautiful weather. We had planned to relax at the property all day so after breakfast at the International restaurant, set out to find a place around the pool for the six of us--not hard to do as there weren't many other guests at the property.
The International restaurant is very good and the buffet allows you a myriad of choices: custom-made omelets, pastries, fruits, juices.

After breakfast and once outside, immediately met by someone with towels and they eagerly set up a place for the six of us and brought buckets of bottled water with ice. The service is unparalleled. You never want for anything. Several times during the week, someone came around with a cart with cucumber slices and cold cloths and asked permission to put these things on your eyes. OMGosh, what a treat.

You can either go inside for lunch or they happily take your order and bring food to you. On day 2, we asked for a spot on the beach to be set up and it was ready and waiting for us upon arrival. Speaking of the beach, the Sea of Cortez is NOT swimmable. As people have said in the past, the lifeguard discourages you NOT to swim but no one ever tells you you cannot. If you go near the water, the lifeguard comes closer and watches carefully to make sure you're safe. The current is strong and the waves are huge. Even being from the east coast and used to strong currents, we knew not to risk anything by defying reason. Wanted to say though that we put our feet in the Sea of Cortez.

Eating at Ocean Restaurant is beyond a treat. Daniel is the Restaurant Manager and he greets you like an old friend. They make sure the sun doesn't shine in your eyes and put pillows behind you to make sure you're comfortable. The food is outstanding: eggs benedict, omelet, pastries . . . before you even order, you're brought a tiny breakfast appetizer. Luis and Omar are two I would like to mention that made dining at Ocean memorable in the morning.
We went on a fishing trip we arranged, caught a tuna and brought part of it back to have it cooked for dinner. We chose Ocean for that experience (you have to sign a release for the fish but your butler takes care of the administrative piece). When we arrived for dinner, the staff was SO excited to reveal how they had prepared the fish. It was amazing. We invited another couple to dine with us that we had met the first day and one of them doesn't like seafood. She ordered from the Italian restaurant and her food was brought very promptly.

At LeBlanc, any meal turns into an experience. We tried ALL of the restaurants. Isabel in the Italian our last night was superb. The steaks were outstanding. I believe Jonathan is the restaurant manager at the Italian. He came to our table at the end of the meal to inquire as to our satisfaction. Said a new menu had just been introduced and did we like it? I believe Management is listening to guests when they give feedback and menus will be revised to suit the majority of guests. If you left the Italian restaurant hungry Tuesday night, something was wrong with the patron, not the restaurant.

Through our butler, we ordered lobster (room credit upgrade) and asked for the lobsters to be prepared at Mezze. This meal was also a dining experience. We didn't get to truly experience the Labanese culture because we had preselected the entree but they did their level best to allow us to experience Labanese food. The meal ended with an array of desserts that each of us could sample. A stellar dining experience.

Our last full day at the resort, had reserved one of the cabanas. The service here was off the charts. Pool manager came and introduced himself. Made himself available for anything we needed. Loungers were put in the water, beverages flowed and food provided. We felt like royalty! Well worth using resort credits to have a cabana (I recommend #8 which is at the infinity pool closest to the beach). Some of the servers I remember: Baldemar, Pedro, Eduardo and Gregarious

Only because of the menu selection, Lumiere was our least favorite restaurant. The service was outstanding but we had gone to LeBlanc Cabo with the expectation that the restaurant was going to mirror LeBlanc Cancun Lumiere. Only similarity was the name. The food was not bad but it just wasn't what we expected based on Lumiere at LeBlanc We have the same opinion about the Asian restaurant. Again, service wonderful, food selection different. Jesus deserves mention at the Asian restaurant. Again, there were many more but I didn't make note of their names.

We LOVED the pizza restaurant at lunchtime. Went there twice and had a relaxing lunch with delicious food in air conditioned comfort.

Did two of the excursions: Sunset cruise and snorkel trip: both out of the same marina. Once you're ready to return to the resort, pay attention. We had to wait extra time at the place where you view pictures after the Sunset cruise because everyone has to walk back to the transportation point together. We had more stops on the way back and some people got a little impatient. The cruise itself was great--each couple is given a wooden box with a variety of food in it and drinks are limitless.

Snorkel trip is on a rubber raft with no shade or bathroom so just be aware of that upfront. Staff at Cabo Adventures is very accommodating. Once out to the snorkel site, you're offered paddle boards, motorized snorkel scooter or kayak or you can just float in the water for the duration of the time. Very relaxing and enjoyable. You're taken along the coastline and, of course, shown the arch, lover's beach, divorce beach, etc. Very worthwhile excursions.

Rooms were awesome, housekeeping does a stellar job at cleanliness, the amenities that are offered are great . . . in fact, cleanliness throughout the resort is off-the-charts. No matter what restroom you use, it's sparkling clean.

Ahhhhh, the spa . . . meticulous attention to detail. Even if you do not have a service, use the facilities for hydrotherapy or the water journey. Let them guide you through the experience and allow yourself to relax.

I read what seems like hundreds of reviews and looked at hundreds of pictures but until you go, you cannot truly appreciate LeBlanc Cabo. I just hope as the resort matures, more people go and experience LeBlanc Cabo. The folks there want so much to pamper and spoil you. Two more mentions go to Cynthia and Alejandra for helping schedule our appointments ahead of time. Because of Hurricane Florence, we postponed our trip and all of our spa appointments and excursions had to be canceled and rescheduled and they did so very cheerfully. Was able to meet the two of them while at the resort and they each sought us out again to see how our trip was going. It's people like this that make you want to go back to LeBlanc Cabo soon!

Everyone is always smiling, greeting you and asking if there's anything they can do for you. Wow, what an awesome experience. If you decide to book a vacation here, you will be blown away. It's only going to get better with time as far as overall guest satisfaction. I don't know how you'd find better. Go ahead, treat yourself!!

Room tip: Every room has at least a partial ocean view
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
5  Thank tinacR5644AQ
General_ManagerLBLC, General Manager at Le Blanc Spa Resort Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2018

Dear tinacR5644AQ

We really appreciate the details of your review, we understand all the effort and expectations that every guest has when they book and choose a resort for a relaxing and wonderful vacation.

I'm delighted to read that you enjoyed, trusted and realized about the exceptional service that Le Blanc Spa Resort Los Cabos have to share with all of our valuable guests. We count with a truly warm and trustworthy team encouraged to keep and exceed every wish, every one of us at Le Blanc wants to make sure that you don't have just simple nice stay, we want to create one of the most beautiful and amazing memories of your life.

Thank you so much for your kind comments with our staff, we will make sure to share them with the team, especially with Daniel, Luis, Omar, Isabel, Jonathan, Jesus, Baldemar, Pedro, Eduardo, Gregorio, Cynthia Fernanda, and Alejandra.

It will be a pleasure to welcome you back in the near future, we are improving our quality and service every day. please do not hesitate to contact me directly to help you planning your next trip to your home away from home Le Blanc Spa Resort Los Cabos.

Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed 26 September 2018

I cannot say enough AMAZING favorites about Le Blanc Spa Resort Los Cabos. My husband and I went there for a week and hands down the best resort experience we have had in our life! We changed our trip from Le Blanc Cancun due to a Hurricane threat and we are so glad we did. Don't get me wrong Le Blanc Cancun is our 2nd favorite resort until we found Los Cabos. Huge kuddos to Robert, Estaban and Eduardo who are the guys who took care of us the most. This resort offers 6 star amenities as well as service. They truly care about every guests satisfaction by going above and beyond in literally all categories. My husband and I have been completely against buying a membership with any resort but could not pass up the incredible opportunity to purchase at this resort especially since we know we will be back yearly as long as we are able. They have the most incredible cabanas, food, drinks and ambiance! Do yourself a favor and book immediately!!

Room tip: Highly recommend ocean view suite
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bobbie C

Dear Bobbie C

It is always a pleasure to receive such a good review of our esteemed guests, as you said our Palace Elite membership is one of the best investments anyone can do, we take care of yourself, your wellbeing and to provide you marvelous vacations. Our team will be grateful to hear your kind comments, especially, Roberto, Esteban, and Eduardo.

We will be waiting for your next visit to Le Blanc Spa Resort Los Cabos to pamper you everytime you want.

Warmest Regards