Discourteous and unhelpful staff made for a dreadful last night on an otherwise-perfect Baja trip. Our first warning was when the surly individual running the front desk offered no explanation or apology for why the hotel had reneged on its guarantee of a ground floor room for the older members of our party. Things went down hill from there, with no assistance (or again apology) offered for the incorrect WiFi password he supplied and a task as simple as printing a boarding pass turning into a 30 minute ordeal requiring us to run a gauntlet of multiple unsmiling staffers. To top if off, the hotel was quite stingy with the Continental breakfast (with staff working assiduously to upsell us) whilst the hotel's décor appeared to have been acquired at a tsotchke shop in Nuevo Laredo. The savvy traveller should look elsewhere for lodging.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Tropicana Inn Located in the Art District of San Jose del Cabo. Tropicana Inn offers our guests a great atmosphere and quality services. A colonial mexican hacienda-style meets tropical ambiance and the essence of a boutique hotel to put within your reach what we truly believe are the best dining and lodging services among Los Cabos hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Tropicana Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropicana Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Tropicana San Jose Del Cabo
- Tropicana Inn Los Cabos, Mexico - San Jose Del Cabo