We stayed for three days in this excellent hotel in the historic center. Our room was spacious and adjacent to the lush inner court with swimming pool. The staff was helpful with printing boarding passes and dealing with problems arising from a promised drive to the airport. The Sunday brunch was copious and a bargain. We liked the decor of the sumptuous dining room and bar and the outside seating was a pleasant place for people watching, though the margarita's were stingy and expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Tropicana Inn Located in the Art District of San Jose del Cabo. Tropicana Inn offers our guests a great atmosphere and quality services. A colonial mexican hacienda-style meets tropical ambiance and the essence of a boutique hotel to put within your reach what we truly believe are the best dining and lodging services among Los Cabos hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Tropicana Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropicana Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Tropicana San Jose Del Cabo
- Tropicana Inn Los Cabos, Mexico - San Jose Del Cabo