Three days at the Tropicana made me feel like I stepped back in time. What a wonderful hotel, old fashioned courtesy, comfortable beds, quiet pool, what more could you ask for. The food was very good. We were not hounded by sales people while there, no time share representatives to make our meals hurried. I recommend this hotel to anyone looking to get away from the rat race.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Tropicana Inn Located in the Art District of San Jose del Cabo. Tropicana Inn offers our guests a great atmosphere and quality services. A colonial mexican hacienda-style meets tropical ambiance and the essence of a boutique hotel to put within your reach what we truly believe are the best dining and lodging services among Los Cabos hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Tropicana Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropicana Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Tropicana San Jose Del Cabo
- Tropicana Inn Los Cabos, Mexico - San Jose Del Cabo