Loved the pool and courtyard area - they have some aviaries with birds and interesting sculptures. Restaurant/bar was good and very clean. Room was clean and beds were comfy. Good location if you want to be in the heart of shopping and restaurants. Good quick drive over to the airport (which is why we stayed there the last night of our trip). TV was an old school one that didn't work all that well. I'd stay there again though. They won't check you in even 1 minute prior to 3pm, so keep that in mind for your arrival.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Tropicana Inn Located in the Art District of San Jose del Cabo. Tropicana Inn offers our guests a great atmosphere and quality services. A colonial mexican hacienda-style meets tropical ambiance and the essence of a boutique hotel to put within your reach what we truly believe are the best dining and lodging services among Los Cabos hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Tropicana Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropicana Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Tropicana San Jose Del Cabo
- Tropicana Inn Los Cabos, Mexico - San Jose Del Cabo