We ended up in Tropicana Inn after 5 days of hard work in Santa Rosalia. Here we found fantastic atmosphere and managed to recharge batteries using excellent ambient and services. There is a great pool, spa, restaurant, breakfast in front of the reception and room cleaning twice per day. We even managed to get flat tire during our excursion to a desert sand beach 20km nord-east from San Jose del Cabo. At the reception (Laurent) helped us to get in contact with our renta car company and sorted out all necessary paperwork, whereas parking guardian (Hector) exchanged the tire for us. Those two guys made our emergency situation so simple and easy to work out. Thanks guys for your fantastic support and we defenetly recommend this hotel.
Admir, Ali and James
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Tropicana Inn Located in the Art District of San Jose del Cabo. Tropicana Inn offers our guests a great atmosphere and quality services. A colonial mexican hacienda-style meets tropical ambiance and the essence of a boutique hotel to put within your reach what we truly believe are the best dining and lodging services among Los Cabos hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Tropicana Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropicana Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Tropicana San Jose Del Cabo
- Tropicana Inn Los Cabos, Mexico - San Jose Del Cabo