Our flight got canceled and there were no available flights until the next day, so we had to quickly find a place to stay in town. We found the Tropicana because we were shopping along the streets and ate breakfast at the Tropicana restaurant. The gentleman at the front desk was very helpful and even gave us a small discount off the regular rate. The hotel is very quaint and unique with a tropical feel. The beds are really comfortable and the room had everything we needed. There's even a nice pool and swim up bar. What we liked the best about this hotel was that there was free wi-fi in the hotel and the adjoining restaurant. We had stayed at the Hilton the week before where wi-fi is an additional cost and had so much trouble finding wi-fi anywhere else in the city. We got to catch up on our emails and use our iPhones. :)
We had a great one night stay at the Tropicana despite having our flight canceled. Thanks Tropicana!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Tropicana Inn Located in the Art District of San Jose del Cabo. Tropicana Inn offers our guests a great atmosphere and quality services. A colonial mexican hacienda-style meets tropical ambiance and the essence of a boutique hotel to put within your reach what we truly believe are the best dining and lodging services among Los Cabos hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Tropicana Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropicana Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Tropicana San Jose Del Cabo
- Tropicana Inn Los Cabos, Mexico - San Jose Del Cabo