We loved our week here. We booked through SPG so we had access to the Royal Beach Club which turned out to be an amazing value. Great food and drinks with a view from 5-7 and the breakfast buffet every day. Highly recommend this if you think you'll want to have breakfast and happy hour at the resort each day.
Our balcony view was gorgeous, the room was comfortable, clean and spacious, and I miss falling asleep to the sound of crashing waves. Our room was in the RBC block of rooms on the 8th floor, but in looking at the hotel it's hard to see a way for any of the rooms to have a bad view.
The pools are lovely - we appreciated the "adult only" option and never had an issue finding a great pair of lounges in the desired amount of shade. The pool bar has a great selection to enjoy a drink in the pool and pool service for food is extremely convenient - it's easy to spend a full day out there.
The Westin is farther from Cabo San Lucas than other resorts. If your goal is to be in town often and you aren't renting a car, it might not be your best choice. It's really only a 15 minute drive and it's kind of nice to be out of the downtown Cabo scene. We rented a car so never dealt with taxis were able to self-park every day but one. Even then the valet charge was minimal, $10/night. Initially when we arrived, we thought we had to valet - they actually told us about the self-park option and then proceeded to park our car in the self-park area for us. It's also very close to San Jose del Cabo which has some amazing restaurants and good shopping.
The staff really make this an exceptional place to stay. Everyone was so friendly, helpful, and professional. Can't say enough good things about the individuals who work here! Big thank you to Karina, Ener, Daniel, Victor, and everyone else who helped us during our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a magical setting overlooking the Sea of Cortez, The Westin Los Cabos Resort Villas and Spa is an empowering escape from the ordinary. Seemingly intuitive service indulges the senses, while an abundance of amenities and activities energize and refresh. Scenic adventures await golfers, beach-lovers, and explorers. Whether your passion is golf, nature, or just the indulgence of a luxurious spa-the resort empowers you to immerse yourself in endless possibilities. Designed to provide the warmth of the Mexican culture with soothing colors, ocean views, oversized showers, private sitting areas on the balcony and an indoor sitting area, the rooms at The Westin Los Cabos Resort Villas and Spa are an oasis that rejuvenate and replenish. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your The Westin Los Cabos Resort Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Resort & Spa Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Westin Resort And Spa Los Cabos
- Westin San Jose Del Cabo
- San Jose Del Cabo Westin
- Los Cabos Westin
- Club Regina Los Cabos
- The Westin Los Cabos Resort Villas & Spa Mexico - San Jose Del Cabo