This was our sixth visit to the Holiday Inn San Jose Los Cabos. That should say something. We have been there for the kite festival and for turtle camp. Nothing much has changed. The rooms are still nice. The food is still great. And the staff is still terrific.
I guess I should mention that some people are a bit insecure about travel to Mexico. I have to say we have never felt the least bit uncomfortable either at this resort or in the near by town. The security at the resort is almost invisible and never in the least bit intimidating but they are there. We have a friend who rents a bike and travels the surrounding roads. Never a problem.
We visit this resort at least once a year as members of the "kite people." We like to think the kites out on the beach add a little something to that week. Many of the guests comment about how much they enjoy them and want to bring friends and family back to see them again.
Again I have to comment about the service. I don't know how Patricia and Raul could be more accommodating. If you have a problem just mention it and they will do everything they can to resolve it.
Oh, I guess I should mention for those of you who haven't visited Los Cabos for a while the new airline terminal is really nice. What a difference.
See you there. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between a white sand beach and the Sierra de San Lazaro Mountains, Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos is truly "at one" with the environment. At or near the resort, you'll golf, play tennis, swim and ride horses while younger guests explore the Chiqui Kids Club. To expand your fun in the sun, Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo are minutes away. Two restaurants, one Buffet and one a la carte, room service, 6 bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Los Cabos Hotel
- Presidente Intercontinental Los Cabos Resort
- Intercontinental San Jose Del Cabo
- Los Cabos Presidente
- Presidente Cabo
- El Presidente Cabo
- Presidente Intercontinental Los Cabos All Inclusive Resort
- Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive Mexico - San Jose Del Cabo