Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive
Paradisus Los Cabos(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$612
US$374
Melia.com
  • Breakfast included
Casa del Mar Golf Resort & Spa(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$357
US$290
Official Hotel Site
Hotel El Ganzo(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$311
Cabo Azul Resort(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$225
US$219
Royal Solaris Los Cabos(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$202
US$197
  • Pool
Barcelo Gran Faro Los Cabos(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$281
US$252
  • Breakfast included
Marquis Los Cabos All-Inclusive Resort & Spa(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$603
US$587
The Westin Los Cabos Resort Villas & Spa(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$277
US$224
  • Pool
Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$362
US$329
US$306
US$259
  • Beachfront
3,567 results
All reviewsactivities pooladult poolfamily poollanai roomsan joselos cabosthe cantinael patiobird sanctuarysnack bara la carte restaurantnachosthird floorbike tourmexican fiesta nightala carttennis courts
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 March 2009

My husband & I stayed at the Presidente for one week, during the month of August. It was hot, as we expected, but we booked at a great price! The food was incredible. The live entertainment and theme nights on the beach made for a relaxing and romantic holiday. The room was very nice and the staff decorated our room beautifully for our anniversary, complete with champagne. Room Service was amazing, with lots of selection and no time restrictions. The only down side, was that we could not go into the ocean, as the water is so rough. However, we enjoyed ourselves thoroughly at the pools. The adults only, quiet pool, was perfect for a late night, romatic swim. The pool bar was the place to be, and we were free to move lougers into the pool! We did not take our kids on this trip, which is probably a good thing, as they may have really missed the ocean. We have been to the Mayan and PV, and were a little suprised how few of the staff spoke English. We would return to this resort again. We had such a great time, we did not even leave the resort!

• Stayed: August 2007, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cupcake33
Reviewed 6 March 2009

I won't go into great detail but wanted to let everyone know that my husband and I travelled with another couple to this resort and had a great time.
Check-in: was fast efficient and we got the bldg we requested
Rooms: basic room with king bed, nice bedding, we were missing a mini fridge but made a phone call and had one that evening
Housekeeping: she did a good job cleaning and once she knew I wanted a face cloth I received one each day, it was hit and miss as to whether we had a bath mat tho.
Pools: 3 pools, Adult pool very quiet and secluded, Acitivity Pool, music and fun, and the the Family pool,
Food: Our group did not have any complaints about the food, we all agreed it was tasty and we could always find something we enjoyed. We loved the Napa restaurant, the food was prepared to our liking and the presentation was awesome. We did miss not having any cold cuts for the lunch buffet at Napa just to make a plain old sandwhich. the La Terraza restaurant was outdoor dining and YES the steak is thin but it is very tasty and the shishkebob beef was soooo tender.
Beach: we enjoyed seeing the sunrise early mornings and walking the long stretch of beach. we also watched, mantarays, whales and sea lions from the beach.
Entertainment: besides the dinner show there isn't any, so if you want nightlife this is not the resort for you, everything shuts down early.
Service: thought on occasion some bartenders were rude in ignoring people waiting for a drink, just had to make an indication that they would be with you in a moment and would have made a big difference
All in All we had a great vacation at this resort.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lacee
Reviewed 5 March 2009

I booked the hotel withought knowing the exact location of it. What a great surprise!! It is right next to miles long beach, and San Jose bird sanctuary. There's beach on one side, and the bird sanctuary on the other side. I cannot ask more for that. It was purprise that no one mentioned it in previous review.
We had so much fun watching the birds, watching the sunset, birds fishing in the sea, and sunset.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank Pincy
Reviewed 3 March 2009

WE got everything we expected. Very clean, great staff, quiet areas and party areas, take your pick. One suggestion to the manager, offer premiun bar service for extra $$. I REALLY missed not being able to get a Corona in a bottle since I'm not much of a draft beer fan

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled as a couple
Oney, General Manager at Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2009

Thank you for your note and to specifically address the bottle/draft issue, I'll just not that we refrain from using too many bottled products specially those which would be carried throughout the resort, as many of our guests are walking barefooted. This is also why we tend to provide plastics for those who wish to "carry out" plates from the restaurants (this typically occurs in the mornings when sending the significant other to grab a muffin, and coffee :) )....

Regards
Michael Oney

Reviewed 2 March 2009

Check-In/Room Assignment: Bad, very, very Bad. We reserved an "Ocean Front Lanai" and had e-mailed with the Rooms Manager who assured us we would be assigned a room in Building 7. Upon check-in, we were placed in Building 6 in a room that didn't even have an ocean view, much less could it be called ocean front. We were told our reserved room in Building 7 was still occupied by the previous guests as they were extending their stay. Although they gave us the room number of the Building 6 room, it was not yet ready, as we had arrived too early. After checking out the room location and questioning the staff about it not being ocean front, I was repeatedly told by the front desk staff that all lanai rooms are considered ocean front. We had to walk past 16 other rooms to even get to the sand...this was NOT ocean front. When we returned to the desk at 3:00 for our room keys, we were told the previous guests in the Building 6 room we were assigned had ALSO extended their stay and they would be putting us in a room 2 spots closer to the beach...but it wouldn't be ready for another hour. So we come back in another hour, stand in line again, and lo and behold, we are told that the previous guests of that room ALSO had extended their stay. Finally, with my tired 8-year-old daughter in tow, I ask the clerk to please give us a refund, that we will go find an available room elsewhere. Then he magically finds an available room, but not until I was at my wit's end. This was at 4:30 after standing in the long check-in line 3 separate times!

I believe I was lied to. I don't think it is possible that the first 3 rooms we were assigned all had people who had extended their vacation at the last minute. It was a very bad start to our vacation and a very bad first impression.

ROOMS; Good. Shaking off the terrible check-in, we proceeded to our room. We were pleasantly surprised. It was very cute and there was a plate of fresh fruit and bottle water waiting for us. The beds are very hard, but my husband liked it. I thought it was like sleeping on a slab of marble, but he thought it was great...so I guess it's all about personal preference. The linens on the bed were fantastic though, very comfortable. There were no sheets for the sofa bed and it took 3 phone calls, but they finally brought some 2 hours after my first phone call requesting them.

HOUSEKEEPING: Good. Room was cleaned everyday and housekeeping staff were very nice.

POOLS: Good. Nice and clean, good temperature. Swim-up bars were great, bartenders were wonderful. Lounge chairs were plentiful. Of all the resorts we've stayed at, this resort had the best pool towels. Big! Loved them.

POOLSIDE ACTIVITIES: Bad. I really didn't care for the pool activities. At first it seemed fun-loving, but then the activities coordinator several times mentioned stripping and too much tequila. They also played a musical triva game, and she kept playing a Britney Spears song clip where she says "I'm Britney, [-]" over and over....just those 3 words...and then the activity girl kept saying that into the microphone. Could have let it slide once or twice, but between the playback and the hostess, it was repeated at least 15-20 times. With lots of young kids in the pool, I felt like it was highly inappropriate. But then I thought that maybe the activites pool was supposed to be for the adults, so we moved to the other pool. I think this would be fun for the adults, but parents might want to keep their kids at the family pool, which was great.

FOOD: Mostly good. The breakfast buffet was good. Lunch buffet not good at all. Dinner at Napa was fabulous. We really loved it. Crunchy asparagus appetizer was incredible. Snack bar was okay, but would like some more healthy options there....fruit would be nice. Wait staff at the restaurants were some of the best I've ever encountered. Kind, courteous and very attentive. Top notch, even at the buffets. Be sure to tip well...it indicates that it is included in at the all-inclusive, but they really deserve extra.

BEACH: Good....very, very good. Beautiful beach, very clean. Red flags were up when we were there and I think it's usually not swimmable. There were some people swimming in it when we were there....but I don't think it's worth the risk. We dunked our toes in it and built sandcastles. It was great! Saved our swimming for the pools.

WI-FI: Expensive at $15 a day. I only paid $7.50 at the Hilton down the way.

ENTERTAINMENT: Didn't get to see a show. Wanted to see one of the shows. The entertainment schedule they gave us indicated it would start at 20:30. We arrived at 8:25 and were told the show was over, that it started at 7:30. Very disappointed 8-year-old. :(

Not sure if we would stay here again or not. The hassle with check-in was just too much.

Biggest Complaint: Ocean front is NOT ocean front.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled with family