My husband and I and three other couples stayed at the Presidente March 4-8. We had an excellent time! We had a large group (8), so I was worried about reservations for a group that size because of what I had read about standing in line and making reservations. But I sent an email to the hotel manager and I received a note back the same day! They made reservations for us each night so we were able to sit together as a group, not to mention we were treated like royalty! It was my husband's birthday while we were there, so I asked if we could get a slice of cake to celebrate. Stephan, the restaurant manager, had a whole cake made for us! I echo the other reviews that the service at this resort is excellent! We also had great service in the restaurant (Rogelio) and in the lobby bar (petite woman I cannot remember her name). The grounds and pool areas were very well maintained. This is overall a really great value.
I do have to agree with some of the other reviews that the food was not that great. The breakfast was good as was the lunch in the cantina (caribeno), but the dinners weren't that great. Especially one night in the El Patio restaurant, some of us opted to pay extra for the lobster and steak, but we found that both were overdone and not worth the extra money. The food in the Napa restaurant was better, all of us ladies loved the margarita pizza. Lastly, the maid service was spotty. A few of the days we had good service and the room was left clean, but other days not so good (they left a cleaning rag on my suitcase and didn't give us a bath mat).
Overall, we were very pleased with this resort and would recommend it to others! It was a great place to relax and the service was truly wonderful!
Thank you Michael, Stephan, Romina, and the rest of the Presidente staff!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between a white sand beach and the Sierra de San Lazaro Mountains, Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos is truly "at one" with the environment. At or near the resort, you'll golf, play tennis, swim and ride horses while younger guests explore the Chiqui Kids Club. To expand your fun in the sun, Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo are minutes away. Two restaurants, one Buffet and one a la carte, room service, 6 bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Los Cabos Hotel
- Presidente Intercontinental Los Cabos Resort
- Intercontinental San Jose Del Cabo
- Los Cabos Presidente
- Presidente Cabo
- El Presidente Cabo
- Presidente Intercontinental Los Cabos All Inclusive Resort
- Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive Mexico - San Jose Del Cabo