As mentioned elsewhere, this is a lovely, boutique hotel that isn't cheap but the rooms were comfortable and roomy, the service couldn't be better and it is located on a quaint, Mexican town square surrounded by art shops and good restaurants. The only complaint about the room was the dim light in the bath. My wife had a hard time applying makeup. We had the full breakfast service brought to our room every morning. I wish we could have Cesar and his staff serving us back home. There is a temporary problem with noise and parking due to reconstruction of the street that borders the hotel. We had to park about a block away in a public lot (the cost was covered by the hotel) or find a spot on the street (also a block away). The staff helped us move our luggage from the parking space to the hotel. We stayed for eight nights and ate in a different restaurant each day. The food was great almost without exception. Wine prices are steep everywhere (we used TA a lot to find the best places). There's a new, little restaurant next door called "Jacqueline's" where we lunched twice. We chatted with the friendly co-owner (Jacqueline) and had great fish and shrimp tacos. The hotel has an agreement with the Hilton (about 3 miles away) so you can use their beach and pool facilities. The nearest beach is about a mile away and it abuts a nature preserve. We rented a car and were walking on miles of wide, sandy beaches in 5 minutes. The highlight of our trip was a whale watching boat ride. We saw a dozen whales and hundreds of dolphins.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Natalia is an intimate 18 room European-style boutique hotel located in the historic village of San Jose del Cabo in Baja California Sur since 1999. Nestled in the art district of San Jose del Cabo, Casa Natalia is right in the midst of Spanish Colonial buildings, quaint shops, romantic restaurants and a lush nature preserve estuary. The grounds are an oasis of 39 full-grown palm trees and tropical bougainvilles. The outdoor palapa lounge indulges guests with views of the hotel's cascading waterfalls, heated swimming pool and open flame braziers. Here, you can meet the owners and staff of this gem of leisure, luxury and romance. We are proud of our working family, and enthusiastic to meet with you at our 'Casa'. Casa Natalia is renowned for its personalized service and attention to details, as well as for its innovative cuisine served at Mi Cocina Restaurant and Baja Oyster Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Casa Natalia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Natalia Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Casa Natalia Los Cabos, Mexico - San Jose Del Cabo