We stayed for three nights and recommend Casa Natalia to anyone staying in San Jose. They offer a shuttle to a very comfy beach club closeby which was a very nice way to spend the day. The downstairs rooms are a bit dark from the shade of a two-story wall, but the courtyard is gorgeous and a great place to lounge and read. The breakfast is fantastic, but VERY expensive so look at prices before you order. The staff was attentive and friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Natalia is an intimate 18 room European-style boutique hotel located in the historic village of San Jose del Cabo in Baja California Sur since 1999. Nestled in the art district of San Jose del Cabo, Casa Natalia is right in the midst of Spanish Colonial buildings, quaint shops, romantic restaurants and a lush nature preserve estuary. The grounds are an oasis of 39 full-grown palm trees and tropical bougainvilles. The outdoor palapa lounge indulges guests with views of the hotel's cascading waterfalls, heated swimming pool and open flame braziers. Here, you can meet the owners and staff of this gem of leisure, luxury and romance. We are proud of our working family, and enthusiastic to meet with you at our 'Casa'. Casa Natalia is renowned for its personalized service and attention to details, as well as for its innovative cuisine served at Mi Cocina Restaurant and Baja Oyster Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa Natalia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Natalia Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Casa Natalia Los Cabos, Mexico - San Jose Del Cabo