This is a nice hotel tucked in the downtown surrounded by shops (must see Tony next door), restaurants Art Walk and live music in the mission plaza. Very safe -- we loved living in a small Mexican town. The included breakfast was great and so was the dinner albeit a bit pricey. We got a room on the top floor and it was the best. We made good use of the hammock. We stayed for 4 nights although I wish we had stayed 2 nights here and 2 nights at the beach. This is not close to the beach -- you will need a car to go anywhere. On street parking near the hotel is a snap. Eduardo at the front was extremely helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Natalia is an intimate 18 room European-style boutique hotel located in the historic village of San Jose del Cabo in Baja California Sur since 1999. Nestled in the art district of San Jose del Cabo, Casa Natalia is right in the midst of Spanish Colonial buildings, quaint shops, romantic restaurants and a lush nature preserve estuary. The grounds are an oasis of 39 full-grown palm trees and tropical bougainvilles. The outdoor palapa lounge indulges guests with views of the hotel's cascading waterfalls, heated swimming pool and open flame braziers. Here, you can meet the owners and staff of this gem of leisure, luxury and romance. We are proud of our working family, and enthusiastic to meet with you at our 'Casa'. Casa Natalia is renowned for its personalized service and attention to details, as well as for its innovative cuisine served at Mi Cocina Restaurant and Baja Oyster Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Casa Natalia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Natalia Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Casa Natalia Los Cabos, Mexico - San Jose Del Cabo