My husband and I spent the first part of our honeymoon here back in October of 2007. This hotel blew us away!! We decided to book the honeymoon package because it included a free night and an upgrade to the spa suite. As soon as we arrived to the property we felt as though we had entered a little oasis. With the exception of the construction that the city was doing outside the hotel, it was absoulutly beautiful! When we arrived to our room our bed was adorned with flowers, and there was a gorgeous arrangement of flowers on the table as well. Our room was bright, sunny and spotless. We had a hottub on our private porch and hammock. They also provded us with lovely incense that we burned every night.
The staff was amazing!! Every night we had cocktials at the cute little bar and the bartenders were so friendly and great conversation makers. The conceirge was truly special. He suggested fantastic resturants and even told us where the local lady who makes tamales sits each night. He overheard us talking about the fact that we should have brought some cd's with us for the player in our room, the next day he handed us a stack of cd's from his own personal selection!! They provide transportation everyday to their beach club, which is amazing! We spent everyday there from 10am to 5pm!!
The resturant, although considered one of the best in town, was a bit overpriced and the food was okay. Although it was so romantic at night when they light the candles. This hotel is a true gem and I just recently read that it recieved the honor as Conde Nast's pick for #1 hotel in Mexico. If we ever travel back to San Jose we will be staying here!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Natalia is an intimate 18 room European-style boutique hotel located in the historic village of San Jose del Cabo in Baja California Sur since 1999. Nestled in the art district of San Jose del Cabo, Casa Natalia is right in the midst of Spanish Colonial buildings, quaint shops, romantic restaurants and a lush nature preserve estuary. The grounds are an oasis of 39 full-grown palm trees and tropical bougainvilles. The outdoor palapa lounge indulges guests with views of the hotel's cascading waterfalls, heated swimming pool and open flame braziers. Here, you can meet the owners and staff of this gem of leisure, luxury and romance. We are proud of our working family, and enthusiastic to meet with you at our 'Casa'. Casa Natalia is renowned for its personalized service and attention to details, as well as for its innovative cuisine served at Mi Cocina Restaurant and Baja Oyster Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Casa Natalia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Natalia Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Casa Natalia Los Cabos, Mexico - San Jose Del Cabo