My family and I traveled to Casa del Mar Feb.27-March 5th. Perfect time to visit Cabo, as the weather was perfect, low 80's, sunny with a beautiful ocean breeze.Whale watching from your seat at the pool or beach ;o) But enough about the weather-lets talk about Casa del Mar. First, a little background. We have never stayed at an all-inclusive and this is not why we chose CDM. We typically stay at Las Ventanas or the Ritz in Cancun, yet found CDM to look and sound enchanting so we took a risk, a risk that turned out to be a reward! The grounds are impeccable-next door to Las Ventanas, so those of you that are familiar know you cant get a better location. The hotel is a charming, old world mission style and the smell of white tea in the lobby is heavenly! We were pleasantly greeted with a room upgrade upon check-in and we were able to access out room at 12noon. Yet what really makes CDM is the gracious staff, you will never meet better people! Alberto, Jesus, Ismael, Yaser many thanks to you once again.
Alberto took care of us at the beach club every day, Ismael assisted him. These are two of the most beautiful, kind, patient human beings you will meet. With a graceful approach to customer service they go above and beyond to please you. I wish I could hire Alberto here at home, as he is the epitome of a servant leader! This is the way to lead a team and to treat your customer-Alberto is ahead of the game. Ismael's kind diposition was appreciated and it was a pleasure to spend each day with him. We miss seeing them-and will go back because of them.
Jesus took care of us the evening that we ate on the beach and what a charmer!! He was such a charismatic, intelligent, witty server and made our night a dream-this is how it should be. He too went above and beyond to meet our needs and exceeded our expectations every time he presented to the table. Last. but not least Yaser in the dining room, polished, professional and ready to please. Yaser organized an incredible Mexican dinner for us, with all the traditional items. As we sat down we were presented with a platter that would blow your mind. Thank you again Yaser!!!
For those of you that are concerned about the food-do not be my husband and I are quite picky and we loved it, but you ned to speak and ask for things the way you like and expect them. Eat simply, fish tacos, grilled fish/shrimp, ceviche-this is what is best!! Much better than re-heated commercialized food in Cabo san Lucas. Thank you CDM-you spoiled us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the tourist corridor of Los Cabos conveniently on the beachfront, overlooking the Sea of Cortez, Casa del Mar Golf Resort and Spa, is your hacienda oasis in Los Cabos, Mexico. An intimate 50 room ocean view luxury boutique hotel where you can experience the warm Mexican hospitality and personalized service. Casa del Mar offers luxury amenities and accommodations, providing the perfect options and facilities for a relaxing escape, spectacular wedding or romantic honeymoon, a rewarding business travel experience, or a golfer's haven. The spacious rooms and suites are all entirely within a peaceful oasis of lush gardens, fountains and pools. Enjoy your quiet, relaxing vacation on an expansive beach. Rejuvenate body and spirit at our renewed luxury spa, enjoy our championship golf courses or venture out to explore the excitement of Los Cabos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, getaroom.com, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Casa del Mar Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zoetry Casa Del Mar Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Casa Del Mar Golf Resort & Spa Los Cabos, Mexico - San Jose Del Cabo