“Magnificent”

Casa del Mar Golf Resort & Spa
Ranked #19 of 43 Hotels in San Jose del Cabo
Reviewed 28 April 2010

My girlfriends and I take a girls trip every year. We usually stay in an all inclusive resort.
However we decided to take the plunge and rent a condo and do our own groceries.
We chose Casa Del Mar for one reason only HASHEM! thank you so much for all your
help and reassurance. Hashem is amazing, he gave us so much information and
made our trip run smoothly. The accomadation exceeded our expectations, all I can
say is WOW!! WE had the most amazing trip with alot of R and R. It was wonderful not
to have to run down to save beach chairs as this was so exclusive that we really felt
we had the resort to ourselves. We did however meet some wonderful couples
from Texus that were alot of fun. The Spa was to die for, we all had massages and
The staff was friendly and doted on us hand and foot. We did go into Cabo one day
to check it out, the cab was $25.00 each way. Thank you Hashem for making our
transition to condo rental vacation seamless and amazing. We are already planning
to go back for two weeks next time. I strongly recommend this location to anyone
who needs a real holiday!!!!

Laurie

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with friends

Reviewed 24 April 2010

This was our 3rd Mexican "All inclusive" getaway. By far the best food we have tasted. Very pretty hotel. There are no buffets though, if that is your choosing. The staff were all very pleasant (please say hello to Marco down at the seaside pool). There is NO Nightlife though (bar closes at 11:00p.m.)(guests have access to Dreams resort next door - some nightlife). The towns of Cabo & San Jose are 20min cab rides ($25.00). We went scuba diving in Cabo - very nice dive. All in all, one of the nicest vacations we have had.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank JefeBeaumont_Ab_
Reviewed 23 April 2010

my husband, daughter and I wanted to stay in Cabo longer during our recent trip and decided to book a couple of nights at Zoetry Casa Del Mar thru our fine hotel and resorts option with American Express. It far exceeded our expectations.. It was a wonderful quiet little oasis. We have a timeshare at Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach which we love but it is a big resort and Zoetry was a smaller boutique hotel that was just the right size for us. It was hard to drag my husband and daughter out of the pool when it was time to catch our cab. They rode the whole way to the airport in wet bathing suits vowing to come back again soon.. try the Veggie Omelet.. yummy! and the Oatmeal. in fact all the food was great. Love the neat things in the shop too. The spa is a must !!!!
we will return

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 April 2010

Everything is amazing!!! The rooms, the pools, the service, the food... ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!!!

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 April 2010

The hotel is beautiful, the staff is generally very nice, location is great and dinner on the beach is fabulous. Kids are allowed at this resort as the timeshare properties nearby have access to the facilities with no restriction on kids. The food is probably 3 stars with very limited selections. The rooms are probably 4 stars with nice TVs and beds but no separate bathroom or even a wall or proper door to separate the toilet from the main bedroom. As we left we realized that the Dreams had oversold and they were letting guest from the Dreams come over and stay at the Zoetry for the same price which did not make me feel great about the extra money we spent on the the Zoetry.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 March 2010

Visited Zoetry Casa Del Mar Los Cabos and fell in love with the resort and the area. The resort and the staff are AMAZING and the area so beautiful! Though I did not get to go out and explore this trip my experience there will have me coming back t o do jus that!

Zoetry Casa Del Mar won my heart from the moment I arrived and continued to pamper and amaze me all throughout my stay!

Check in was fast and easy and my room on the 2nd floor of the main building was breathtaking! The views all throughout the resort are awe inspiring, everywhere I looked I saw something beautiful...the sea, the mountians, the desert....all so breathtaking!

While there I got to visit the spa and enjoy the "Zoetry Holistic Ritual"...WOW! all I can say is that this was one of the MOST AMAZING Treatments I have EVER experienced! Gloria who is also a Shaman was my therapist for this treatment and it took place on the beach! And it spoke to my heart, soul and body! It included a lovely ritual with cleansing with fire and smoke and then massage and then a ritual at the end of smoke and fire and she gifted me with the stones for each of the areas of my life to keep and meditate on....and then they brought down a small table with a service of hot tea...what a way to end one of the most AMAZING Moments of my life! I was truly touched by Gloria and the Zoetry Holistic Ritual and highly Recommend it!

Oscar is the head of the Spa and he and his staff are truly talented and amazing! The Spa itself if an oasis within an oasis as Zoetry Casa Del Mar truly is an oasis there on the Beach of the Sea of Cortez!

Each meal that I had was outstanding! Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner! I loved Tapanco for Breakfast especially...early morning coffee and watching the resort and beach start to wake up and come alive! What a wonderful way to start the day! They are open for both breakfast and dinner!

Another great way to start the day was with room service! I had breakfast delivered one morning and it was both fast and hot when delivered! Service and food both impeccible!

Lunch and Dinner down at the Beach Club...are GREAT! What a view and the foot matches that AMAZING VIEW! The wines I had while there were great and the food prepared so artfully! The fish that I had was not only fresh but amazing delicious...melt in my mouth, make me smile and say AHH!

At night they have Dinner there at the Beach Club and also additional seating that you can sit around the "Bon Fire" and dine...truly an amazing experience to dine under the STARS! I did that one night and it truly was MAGICAL! A moment in time I will keep in my heart

The resort offers the guest the pleasure to choose...you can do as much or as little as you like. Each evening at Turn Down Service you are given a "Zoetry Sundial Newsletter" which reviews the next days activities to choose from...Yoga, cooking, photography and more to choose from during your stay something different each day...and don't forget "Tea Time" ...The Zoetry Sundial keeps you on target so you don't miss any of the fun things going on.

The walk from the Lobby to the Beach is beautiful and you pass by all of the pool areas...I love the way the resort is laid out...very intimate and Hacienda feeling... I had never been to this part of Mexico and Los Cabos and Zoetry Cas Del Mar Los Cabos won my heart!

I will be happy to answer any questions or share the many pictures that I took while there. I cannot wait to return and Live Life Artfully at Zoetry Casa Del Mar...it truly is quite MARvelous!

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled solo
5  Thank baltobabe
Reviewed 18 March 2010

My wife and I went here for a quick getaway and it was a great choice. The hotel was small and relatively quiet which is just what we wanted. The grounds and the facilities were impressive. I saw other comments about the rooms, but our room was great. Very clean and fresh with a great ocean view. They do not mention it on their website, but they also include complimentary laundry service. We went to the gym each day (small but fine gym) and it was great to not travel home with a pile of sweaty clothes. Whenever we had any issues at all, the staff was friendly, attentive, and always tried to help. This was pretty much across the board (front desk, restaurants, spa, pool, etc.) I think the hotel was pretty full when we went there but there were never issues with finding a place to sit by the pool or ocean. Spa massages were very good as was the facial but it was definitely not a traditional facial. It was more massage-like than a "shine the bright light and poke and prod" type of facial. The only weakness of the property is the food. Breakfast and lunch are fine but dinners were just ok. If you are looking for a gourmet food experience every night, this may not be the place for you. However, it was really fine considering it was an all-inclusive resort. One suggestion is that if you go, take advantage of the fact that you can enjoy the restaurants next door at Dreams. We went there twice and the food there was definitely better. Plus, since there were only two restaurants at the hotel, going to Dreams opened up 5 additional restaurants as choices. You can walk on the beach back and forth between the properties. Or, as a nice touch, just ask the front desk to get you a cab and they will pay for it both ways. Overall, I highly recommend Casa del Mar as a super relaxing experience at a great value (check out Orbitz for good package pricing on flight+hotel).

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple