As a very active person who loves to live a healthy, happy life I appreciate about the Zoetry resort that it is not only a very quiet and beautiful place, but offers at the same time light, balanced and delicious food. Combined with the well equipped gym it's easy to enjoy a healthy and fun time at the Zoetry!
Charles Wills and "The Wills Wellness System", which is connected to the Zoetry Spa is just an added value and the perfect match to guests who need to get more out of their holidays than just a few nice days. Despite the fact that I already lead a healthy life-style I was suffering from insomnia and because I had already met Charles Wills during my first stay at the Zoetry hotel a few months ago, I simply contacted him from Canada in order to see whether he could help me. After we had talked on the phone I decided on short notice to fly back to Mexico in order to meet with him. Within our first meeting at the Zoetry resort Charles informed me about his wellness approach and the influence of stress and the way my body reacts on it - e.g. not being able to get a good sleep. Within the three sessions we had during my stay at the Zoetry resort, Charles educated me in an enhanced breathing technique and made me familiar with other techniques in order to improve not only my sleep quality but also to gain back my energy.
Right at the next morning (after our first meeting) I felt much better and refreshed and only five days after I was back home I already found back to a good sleep! Charles still stays in contact with me in order to make sure I stay on the ball, what is indeed a good thing!
Overall our second visit at the Zoetry resort was again a very pleasant experience. At this time of the year it was very warm in the mornings, but never too hot. At around 3:00 pm it starts to cool down, a great time for a walk along the beach. In the evenings you definitely need a warm sweater or even a light jacket while sitting at the beach restaurant by the open fire. But the nice and attentive waiters will always offer warm blankets and hence it's still a wonderful atmosphere down at the beach.
We will definitely return as soon as possible!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the tourist corridor of Los Cabos conveniently on the beachfront, overlooking the Sea of Cortez, Casa del Mar Golf Resort and Spa, is your hacienda oasis in Los Cabos, Mexico. An intimate 50 room ocean view luxury boutique hotel where you can experience the warm Mexican hospitality and personalized service. Casa del Mar offers luxury amenities and accommodations, providing the perfect options and facilities for a relaxing escape, spectacular wedding or romantic honeymoon, a rewarding business travel experience, or a golfer's haven. The spacious rooms and suites are all entirely within a peaceful oasis of lush gardens, fountains and pools. Enjoy your quiet, relaxing vacation on an expansive beach. Rejuvenate body and spirit at our renewed luxury spa, enjoy our championship golf courses or venture out to explore the excitement of Los Cabos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Casa del Mar Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zoetry Casa Del Mar Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Casa Del Mar Golf Resort & Spa Los Cabos, Mexico - San Jose Del Cabo