“The Zoetry resort and Charles Wills improved my life!”

Casa del Mar Golf Resort & Spa
Ranked #16 of 42 Hotels in San Jose del Cabo
Sao Paulo, SP
“The Zoetry resort and Charles Wills improved my life!”
Reviewed 12 January 2011

As a very active person who loves to live a healthy, happy life I appreciate about the Zoetry resort that it is not only a very quiet and beautiful place, but offers at the same time light, balanced and delicious food. Combined with the well equipped gym it's easy to enjoy a healthy and fun time at the Zoetry!

Charles Wills and "The Wills Wellness System", which is connected to the Zoetry Spa is just an added value and the perfect match to guests who need to get more out of their holidays than just a few nice days. Despite the fact that I already lead a healthy life-style I was suffering from insomnia and because I had already met Charles Wills during my first stay at the Zoetry hotel a few months ago, I simply contacted him from Canada in order to see whether he could help me. After we had talked on the phone I decided on short notice to fly back to Mexico in order to meet with him. Within our first meeting at the Zoetry resort Charles informed me about his wellness approach and the influence of stress and the way my body reacts on it - e.g. not being able to get a good sleep. Within the three sessions we had during my stay at the Zoetry resort, Charles educated me in an enhanced breathing technique and made me familiar with other techniques in order to improve not only my sleep quality but also to gain back my energy.

Right at the next morning (after our first meeting) I felt much better and refreshed and only five days after I was back home I already found back to a good sleep! Charles still stays in contact with me in order to make sure I stay on the ball, what is indeed a good thing!

Overall our second visit at the Zoetry resort was again a very pleasant experience. At this time of the year it was very warm in the mornings, but never too hot. At around 3:00 pm it starts to cool down, a great time for a walk along the beach. In the evenings you definitely need a warm sweater or even a light jacket while sitting at the beach restaurant by the open fire. But the nice and attentive waiters will always offer warm blankets and hence it's still a wonderful atmosphere down at the beach.

We will definitely return as soon as possible!

• Stayed December 2010, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (224)
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 10 January 2011

Zoetry casa del mar is a fabulous hotel! We stayed in June, celebrating Our honeymoon and it was fantastic. Our booking was for a junior suite ocean view but was not what we expected adriana reception manager Treated us very well and Offered us a room with an incredibly view in a beautiful new building. During this time, our concierge was OUSTANDING Raphael exceeded all our needs and expectations of this trip, Was the best, really the quality and warm of his service is the best I ever had, Concierge was very professional and my wife and i have discussed That we want to return this year to enjoy the hotel and the service of the great staff.

The food was Excellent, waiter and maids Not as good but good like Our concierge

If You are planning your next visit to this place Do Not Hesitate to contact the concierge Raphael will make your stay unforgettable magic!!!

Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple
Monterrey, NL
Reviewed 30 December 2010

For an all-inclusive hotel, its cuisine is SUPERB. Excellent hotel, nice rooms, service is formidable, and lots to do, including nice "siestas".

Houston, Texas
Reviewed 29 December 2010

The beach & setting is stunning. No issues with the surrounding condos. Very quiet & peaceful.

Pools & grounds were immaculate. When we arrived, the pools were quite cold, but they began heating them.

Service was quite good, but the language barrier is sometimes an issue.

The hotel is older, but the room wasn't shabby or dirty. The bed is extremely comfortable, and the view from the balcony was gorgeous! I can understand why the frosted bathroom door might be an issue for some sharing a room. Only one issue with our toilet leaking water, but it was quickly resolved by the maintenance staff. The Wi-Fi was sketchy...very off & on, though the IT manager did try her best to help. The free international dialing attempts were mostly successful, but sometimes we had to try a few times to place the call. Biggest issue with the room was the mini bar, which was a total joke.

The food was just not as good as it should have been for a hotel like this. Some of it was pretty good, but mostly just OK, and sometimes downright bad. The wine upgrades were also not up to snuff. However, dinner on the beach every night around a bon-fire was the highlight of the stay for me, made even better by our delightful waiter, Juan Diego (J.D.)

The hotel did present us with a survey at check out, which I liked. But having stayed many times before in Cabo (at Villas del Mar), this was definitely only a four-star experience.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Fermina22
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 25 December 2010

The service was excellent and I loved our room with the jacuzzi and balcony overlooking the pools.

Staff was VERY attentive, from the restaurants to our room service.

Libertyville, Illinois
Reviewed 9 December 2010

My wife and I are regular travelers, and tend to stay at high-end destination resorts. Zoetry Casa del Mar exceeded our expectations during our recent stay! The trip was to celebrate my 50th birthday, and it could not have been better. The relatively small property had plenty of amenities, and the ability to walk over to Dreams (about a 6 minute walk along the beach) added 5 more excellent restaurant choices, all part of the Endless Privileges! The suites are large and clean, and the service was excellent.

I really enjoyed and got a lot out of meeting Charles Wills, founder of The Wills System. We met with Charles as part of a free wellness consultation, and I was so impressed with his approach, I stayed for a full (paid) consultation- which was as good as any full spa treatment I’ve had. While we discussed any number of issues related to wellness, we began to focus on the effects of stress, and how I might better deal with it. It was easy to practice what I learned at this wonderful resort, but I’ve also continued to practice now that I am back home, and it really works! It was nice that Charles followed up with me after I left Mexico to make sure I was still on track. I recommend spending a bit of time with Charles Wills during your stay!

Another interesting “plus” for this all-inclusive wellness and spa resort was having health information printed right on the menus! Each item is displayed with calories, carbs, and protein content. This made making smarter choices easy.

The entire staff was wonderful, and couldn’t do enough to help, assist, or bring us whatever we wanted or needed. I do want to mention several staff members specifically: Our thanks of course to Charles Wills, but also to (and I hope I get the spelling correct) Andriana and Gerrardo of the concierge desk, Heriberto at the main entrance, Hector at the lobby restaurant, and Kennedy at the pool bar! All are a great reflection of the General Manager, Ankara Anbgulo, who is seldom seen, but her presence is clearly felt.

We will be back! We are recommending this property to our friends and family. Thank you for a wonderful vacation and birthday celbration!

1 Thank Cork194
Carlsbad, California
Reviewed 4 December 2010

I was recently diagnosed with M.S., my husband and I picked the Zoetry for our honeymoon spot! I was able to meet for a few sessions with Charles Wills. He is such an uplifting and woderful man! His tools have helped me get to a place in a short time were I can sleep again and feel more relaxed!! I still have so much work to but he is traveling this journey with through email and phone and I am very thankful to have met and worked with him.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled as a couple
The Cape, a Thompson Hotel
The Cape, a Thompson Hotel
#7 of 70 in Cabo San Lucas
Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort
Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Re...
#5 of 42 in San Jose del Cabo
Marquis Los Cabos All-Inclusive Resort & Spa
Marquis Los Cabos All-Inclusive ...
#6 of 42 in San Jose del Cabo
One & Only Palmilla
One & Only Palmilla
#3 of 42 in San Jose del Cabo

Been to Casa del Mar Golf Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!