We enjoyed our stay here. The room, which was a suite, was spacious and very clean. Breakfast was included in the price of the room. I would recommend staying at the Best Western Las Palmas if you don't want to over pay for a hotel while in Los Cabos. The housekeeping did an excellent job of cleaning our room each morning. The front desk staff were very helpful reommending restaurants both tourist and non-tourist. I would recommend this hotel if you don't want to stay on the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is located in San José del Cabo, just 15 minutes away from the international airport. Our rooms are equipped with everything necessary for a pleasant stay for business or pleasure. We offer coffee service and free wireless internet in every room. Enjoy a fresh american buffet breakfast every morning and an outdoor swimming pool to make your day more pleasant. Our location is ideal, being close to shopping centers, grocery stores, restaurants, banks and other basic services at walking distance. San Jose's city center is located just 5 minutes away as is the beach and main golf courses. Suites las Palmas is commited to our planet by making green environmental practices: We save energy by using peek surpressor harmonizers, saving bulbs and photocells. Likewise, we use solar panels to heat water in our rooms and outdoor pool, in addition to a good recycling practice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel & Suites Las Palmas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Hotel And Suites Las Palmas
- Hotel Las Palmas
- Suites Las Palmas
- Hotel & Suites Las Palmas Los Cabos, Mexico - San Jose Del Cabo