We stayed for 4 nights in February 2014. We chose this motel based on the reviews and the great Priceline deal we got. I wasn't expecting a lot for the low price but I was truly wowed! The motel has free Wi-Fi that works really well. This is priceless in Cabo. We were able to walk nearly everywhere. Walmart is one block away, there are several sushi place (check out Mi Sushi), a bakery next door & across the street, bus stop very close and downtown is about a 15 min walk. The rooms are large with a daybed that has a trundle in the living area, a microwave, small refrigerator and 2 stove burner. The bedroom is completely separate with a door. The downsides are the breakfast (very minimal choices, not even bagels), the shower head is terrible, we only had two bath towels and no additional towels were added (we borrowed some from the maid cart) and the noise near our room (we were next to the pool). However, the exceptional service by the employees and the low cost make up for these minor issues. Keep in mind that the majority of excursions are out of Cabo, which is a 30-45 min bus ride for $3 each. There are few things to do in San Jose. However, I would not hesitate to stay here again and just take the bus to Cabo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is located in San José del Cabo, just 15 minutes away from the international airport. Our rooms are equipped with everything necessary for a pleasant stay for business or pleasure. We offer coffee service and free wireless internet in every room. Enjoy a fresh american buffet breakfast every morning and an outdoor swimming pool to make your day more pleasant. Our location is ideal, being close to shopping centers, grocery stores, restaurants, banks and other basic services at walking distance. San Jose's city center is located just 5 minutes away as is the beach and main golf courses. Suites las Palmas is commited to our planet by making green environmental practices: We save energy by using peek surpressor harmonizers, saving bulbs and photocells. Likewise, we use solar panels to heat water in our rooms and outdoor pool, in addition to a good recycling practice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel & Suites Las Palmas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Hotel And Suites Las Palmas
- Hotel Las Palmas
- Suites Las Palmas
- Hotel & Suites Las Palmas Los Cabos, Mexico - San Jose Del Cabo