My wife, three teenage daughters, and I stayed here for one night on our way to the airport after spending the week in La Paz. The staff was very helpful and upgraded us to a basic suite (i.e., two double beds plus a small sitting area with a microwave, minifridge, sink, and utensils) to compensate for the fact that they were charging us extra for having a 5th person in the room. The hotel does not have rollaway beds. (Would have been helpful to know that when making reservations on line) but they did provide extra bedding so one of my daughters could sleep on the love seat. Pool area is lovely but noisy due to traffic from the highway. Our room, however, was not noisy. Back of hotel looks out on a nice residential neighborhood. Front looks out on highway, hotels, stripmalls, etc.There is a restaurant connected to the hotel; they happily brought food up to the pool for my daughters. Easy 20 minute walk to town center (which is filled with tourist shops,restaurants, and art galleries). Supermarket, a bakery, two sushi shops, etc are across the street. About 50% of the store fronts on the first floor of the hotel are empty, but among those that were not, there was a bank with ATM, two shipping stores, a pharmacy, and a small coffee shop. There is free Wi-Fi, but it is not advertised and is a little clunky (but no worse than other "value" hotels I've been in). Just ask the front desk for the login and password information. We would most likely stay here again if we only needed a night coming to or from the airport. We wouldn't stay here longer because we much prefer La Paz or other places on the East Cape.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is located in San José del Cabo, just 15 minutes away from the international airport. Our rooms are equipped with everything necessary for a pleasant stay for business or pleasure. We offer coffee service and free wireless internet in every room. Enjoy a fresh american buffet breakfast every morning and an outdoor swimming pool to make your day more pleasant. Our location is ideal, being close to shopping centers, grocery stores, restaurants, banks and other basic services at walking distance. San Jose's city center is located just 5 minutes away as is the beach and main golf courses. Suites las Palmas is commited to our planet by making green environmental practices: We save energy by using peek surpressor harmonizers, saving bulbs and photocells. Likewise, we use solar panels to heat water in our rooms and outdoor pool, in addition to a good recycling practice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel & Suites Las Palmas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Hotel And Suites Las Palmas
- Hotel Las Palmas
- Suites Las Palmas
- Hotel & Suites Las Palmas Los Cabos, Mexico - San Jose Del Cabo