Stayed at the POSADA REAL from Sun. July 15th to Sun July 22nd. 2012. This is a small resort, with some very important features. All the rooms have balconies, and the ones that face the courtyard all have partial ocean views. My room(B252 at the front of the building, facing the ocean and on the 2nd Floor) was extremely clean including the bathroom, bedding was fresh and clean, and the house keeping women did a great job every day. For those of you that watch TV it might be disappointing that the sets are OLD/not flat screen. For me this was not a problem, since I was on vacation, not to sit in a room and watching TV. The pool, swim up bar, beach area, all are very good. The food, was good, lots of it, and I enjoyed the different types of fish. Haven been to many hotels of all Star ratings, I would rank the Hotel staff in the Top
Five. Helpful, friendly, and there for you. Rating this hotel, I would say it is a high-end Three Star
Hotel, which some of the so-called Four Star Hotels, can't compare. I would recommend this hotel for everyone, singles, couples, families. You will all feel at home. A little tip, if you want to go downtown into San Jose, which has excellent restuarnats, and shops, just stand at the edge of
the Hotel driveway, a city bus passes every 20 minutes, just put you hand in the air and it stops
for you, the cost is just 85 cents US. You get back on the bus the same way, just stand on any curb and put your hand in the air, and they will stop for. I tipped one of the bus drivers and he was very helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the beach, a few yards from several of the many golf courses in Los Cabos area, close by the new marina "Puerto Los Cabos". With its low - rise structure, charming contemporary Mexican style and cactus gardens, the Posada Real blends perfectly with the rugged beauty of the Baja Peninsula The Posada Real Los Cabos Resort is a totally different property, because you can choose between two options of lodging: Our "All Inclusive" option, where you will receive breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack and a selection of domestic drinks from 11:00am to 23:00 hours; and our unique "Drinks Inclusive" option, where you will receive, FREE of charge, a selection of domestic drinks, from 11:00am to 23:00 hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Posada Real Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada Real Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Best Western San Jose Del Cabo
- Best Western Posada Real Los Cabos
- San Jose Del Cabo Best Western
- Posada Real Los Cabos Mexico - San Jose Del Cabo