This hotel is just what everyone says. It is clean, quiet, good food, and restful! We were looking for a vacation (my husband and I...no kids! yes!) that would be condusive to some real R & R. This is the place for that. It is incredibly affordable. The food is good. Everything shuts down between 10:30 - 11 p.m. There are no loud, crazy partiers running up and down the hallways or crowding the bar at night. Most of the other hotel guests were probably 40 and above. There were a couple of families who have discovered this gem, but not many.
The service is great. When we left we felt like we knew our servers. Everyone greats you with a smile and is eager to help.
The food is authentic and good. Everynight (we stayed 6 nights) was a different meal that had several options to choose from.
The snack bar quesadillas and nachos are out of this world.
There is room on the beach for everyone! When we went walking down the beach, we noticed the crowded beach front of other hotels. It looked like they sardined as many chairs as possible to maximize their profits at the expense of guest comfort. Not so with Posada. There are groups of 4 loungers under each tiki looking umbrella and room for everyone. Talk about relaxing! We even saw whales breaching from where we lay. So amazing!
The rooms are clean. Nothing impressive to look at, but comfy beds, clean bathrooms and a balacony to sit on. The cactus garden is beautiful. The birds sing to you in the morning.
This vacation gave us everything we needed. Which was rest and relaxation. If you are looking for a wild, sleepless vacation, this is not the place. If you want good service, great food and people for a deal...stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the beach, a few yards from several of the many golf courses in Los Cabos area, close by the new marina "Puerto Los Cabos". With its low - rise structure, charming contemporary Mexican style and cactus gardens, the Posada Real blends perfectly with the rugged beauty of the Baja Peninsula The Posada Real Los Cabos Resort is a totally different property, because you can choose between two options of lodging: Our "All Inclusive" option, where you will receive breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack and a selection of domestic drinks from 11:00am to 23:00 hours; and our unique "Drinks Inclusive" option, where you will receive, FREE of charge, a selection of domestic drinks, from 11:00am to 23:00 hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Posada Real Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada Real Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Best Western San Jose Del Cabo
- Best Western Posada Real Los Cabos
- San Jose Del Cabo Best Western
- Posada Real Los Cabos Mexico - San Jose Del Cabo