This hotel has one major flaw: the food is terrible. I got all inclusive (breakfast and drink only) and I am glad I did not go for the whole package. Water down drinks, and the food is just tasteless and with very few choices. We finally skipped the breakfast too, and preferred to cross the street and had lunch in a restaurant.
The hotel has a nice view and all rooms have an ocean view. And at night one can sleep all night without noise which is a big plus for me. The beach area has plenty of palapas and chairs, any time during the day and the pool is not crowded. Nighlife is nonexistent.
The area is very safe and there is a commercial mall about 2 blocks away open until about midnight. There are also stores like 7 eleven, called OXXO that open until 2 am.
Beautiful beach "El medano" in Cabos San lucas, which is about 20 minutes away by bus.
"El CHileno Beach" is also nice, but don't go there on weekends (too crowded). Finally the beaches I loved "La Playita" and 'Palmilla" just about 3 miles from this hotel.
Cabos San Lucas is one the most expensives places in Mexico. Taxis and car rentals are not affordable for a lot of people. Just one day rental at the hotel cost 72 USD plus gas! And such a small car that a tall guy like me couldn't get in!
Thanks God they have a great bus system which we used daily.
In general Posada Real is located in a nice area, with a beautiful beach and between Barceló hotel and El Faro, two mega resorts. Their all inclusive is not a good idea. And if reservations are made online, call the hotel to double check your reservations were made.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the beach, a few yards from several of the many golf courses in Los Cabos area, close by the new marina "Puerto Los Cabos". With its low - rise structure, charming contemporary Mexican style and cactus gardens, the Posada Real blends perfectly with the rugged beauty of the Baja Peninsula The Posada Real Los Cabos Resort is a totally different property, because you can choose between two options of lodging: Our "All Inclusive" option, where you will receive breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack and a selection of domestic drinks from 11:00am to 23:00 hours; and our unique "Drinks Inclusive" option, where you will receive, FREE of charge, a selection of domestic drinks, from 11:00am to 23:00 hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Posada Real Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada Real Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Best Western San Jose Del Cabo
- Best Western Posada Real Los Cabos
- San Jose Del Cabo Best Western
- Posada Real Los Cabos Mexico - San Jose Del Cabo