Just returned from a 2 week stay at the Posada Real and it was what we expected for a 3 to 3.5 Star hotel. Food was fine but got a littled tired in the 2nd week but you won't starve. Breakfast was great as there was fresh fruit, yogurt, cereals, and made to order omellets plus suasages, pastries, etc. We ate lunch at the pool everday so can't comment on the lunch buffet. Lunch at the pool was the easiest and the menu is vaired. My favourite was likley the Nachos and the Cheese Burger. There was a different theme for dinner buffet each night and like I said you won't starve. I am a pretty picky eater and I managed to find at least one or two items I could eat each night we did eat there. We did walk to San Jose Centre and ate at Pasquales twice which I would recommend for some good Italien food and is owned by former resident of Vancouver.We also ventured into Cabo San Lucas by bus for all of 32 pecos per adult each way and ate at three different restaurants by the Marina.
As far as the rooms go they were clean, and yes in need of an upgrade but rooms, towels were cleaned and exchanged everyday. We had problems with our fridge, AC and pull out sofa and they were corrected in record time.
Pool and beach area were great and you didn't have to get up at 6:00 a.m. to reserve your pool side lounger or beach palapas (sp) as no one is really up and going until 9:00 or 10:00. Pool is solar heated so is a bit cool first thing but warms up bu 11:00 or so, never ventured into the hot tub but people seemed to enjoy it so it must of been fine. The servers (Benito and Jerimahs) at the pool and beach are exceptional and work really hard from 10:00 to closing 6 days a week.
All in all our stay was very enjoyable and we accomblished our goals which was to get tans, read a few books, walk the beach each, forget about work and just chill and this resort is just perfect for all those.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the beach, a few yards from several of the many golf courses in Los Cabos area, close by the new marina "Puerto Los Cabos". With its low - rise structure, charming contemporary Mexican style and cactus gardens, the Posada Real blends perfectly with the rugged beauty of the Baja Peninsula The Posada Real Los Cabos Resort is a totally different property, because you can choose between two options of lodging: Our "All Inclusive" option, where you will receive breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack and a selection of domestic drinks from 11:00am to 23:00 hours; and our unique "Drinks Inclusive" option, where you will receive, FREE of charge, a selection of domestic drinks, from 11:00am to 23:00 hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Posada Real Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada Real Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Best Western San Jose Del Cabo
- Best Western Posada Real Los Cabos
- San Jose Del Cabo Best Western
- Posada Real Los Cabos Mexico - San Jose Del Cabo