“I escaped San Lucas to this jewell in the desert”

Crossroads Country Club
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Mexican, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast
Description: Destination beachfront dining at the Crossroads Country Club and lodging at Hotel VidaSoul in Las Vinoramas, on the East Cape of Baja CA Sur. Our beach is private and you can come and spend the day. We are open 7 days, breakfast, lunch and dinner. Live music on Saturday nights. Full Bar. Pizza night on Wednesdays. Small shop for sundries and food items. Internet, telephone, book exchange. Free Information and maps. Secluded beach. Nearby surf breaks. Homemade ice cream. We accept Visa/MasterCharge/Carnet.
Seattle, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I escaped San Lucas to this jewell in the desert”
Reviewed 20 October 2012

After a few noisy days in Cabo with all the tourists, I thought I'd check out what else there is to do in the area. I wanted to relax. I wanted some good food. I wanted epic views and unspoiled quiet beaches and hell yea, did I find it here. This place is incredible if that's what your searching for. Beachfront restaurant with fresh ingredients and prepared with a Mediterranean flair. Loved the pastas. It was a Saturday afternoon when we made the drive from Cabo (it is kind of far so bring some water). We spent the day there on the beach, had lunch and dinner at Crossroads. Then, right when we were about to head back to Cabo, a really good live band started jamming. Real good sounds so we ended up staying later. Overall, great experience and great hospitality.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank travelingDuck1967

San Diego, California
“Amazing- VIEW/FOOD/MUSIC ETC”
Reviewed 20 August 2012

My boyfriend and I been here many times- the food is delicious, the atmosphere is beautiful and peaceful, and the service is excellent too! I would recommend this place. The owner, Joan, is great! They are expanding and opening a boutique hotel- We are so excited for this. The modern architecture of the restaurant has will flow over into the villas I am sure. We Come here relax, eat, listen to music, and chill. It is a little slice of heaven. We will be back in Nov of this year- can't wait

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank Mo E
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
“My Pasta with Fresh Seafood Sauce was the best!!!!”
Reviewed 18 December 2011

Who would have thought at the end of a long, dusty, beautiful desert ride, a great seaside restaurant could exist. The Crossroads Restaurant has the freshest fish, shellfish and prepared in a variety of exciting ways. Then the Homemade Ice cream was offered - awesome! Open Mike with Live Music on Saturday night, just rounded off the vivid memories of great food, incredible stories of starting a business in Mexico told to us by our hostess Joan....hope to see you soon and eat some more of your fabulous pasta with calamari...

• Visited December 2011
San Francisco, California
“Oasis in the desert... with BEER”
Reviewed 7 December 2011

The food, staff, ambiance is great! After camping and eating in the desert for several days it was a treat to enjoy a steak and a large beer. The music nights are fun and filled with locals and expats. The brunch is a great start and the place is good to hang out and meet new friends. Had a great time and would head back again when in the area. Enjoy!

• Visited May 2011
1 Thank soundseas
San Diego, California
“WOW !!!!”
Reviewed 10 March 2011

In the middle of no where is heaven. The food, surroundings and the hospitality of Joan. It is worth the drive. It's a must see and eat there. Love it and will go back, especially in April for the Baja Bash

• Visited April 2010