“my golf game is still terrible”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
Betty S
Victoria, Canada
“Condo complex nicely located and maintained; unit comfortable but lacked privacy.”
Reviewed 4 May 2014 for a stay in April 2014

For the most part, we enjoyed our one week stay at Club la Costa. It's a 5 minute walk from the ocean and a 25 minute walk to centro where there are many excellent restaurants from which to choose and shops to visit. Local buses are a convenient and inexpensive option for getting around. We especially enjoyed eating at Habaneros (brunch), Los Claros (tacos) and Herrideros (hot pots).
The complex was clean and well maintained. The people we met there were friendly.
We stayed in villa 6, unit 101 and found it comfortable and well equipped. The owner, Jocelyne provided a helpful information package and the airport service she arranged with Terra Tours was very good,
Being on the ground floor, directly in front of the pool and close to the entrance had some advantages. However, for us, they were outweighed by the lack of privacy resulting from the sounds of casual conversations of people walking by or sitting by the pool, as well as grounds staff doing their work. Next time we go, we'll look for a unit on the second or third floor.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location of the complex.
Liked least: Where the unit was located within the complex.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
4 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write. I’m glad you found Club la Costa conveniently located and that my info package was helpful. I will add your restaurant suggestions!
I’m sorry to hear that you were disturbed by noise around our unit. Your stay was at the beginning of April so my guess is that since this is the period when retired people go back home after spending the winter in Cabo, there might have been more gatherings and agitation than usual around the complex and entrance area...? Also April is the time when a lot of units are closing down for the summer months, so it requires additional maintenance that could cause additional circulation.
Our pool area is not normally very busy since there are other pools in the complex. I was there just before you and honestly every night I had the hot tub and pool for myself. Our large patio in the back is located in a way that it’s very private. With the cactus garden and the golf course behind, there is no path for people to pass by.
As for the gardeners, I never received a complaint before but I will make sure to pass the word to the board so they can remind them to be more conscious of noise when working around the villas. I appreciate your input Betty and I hope you will visit Cabo again in a near future. A week isn’t enough to fully appreciate all the beauty that the area has to offer! Sincerely,
Jocelyne
Alberta, Canada
Reviewed 23 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014

North Vancouver
Reviewed 21 December 2013 for a stay in December 2013

People with disabilities Older travelers
Management Response
21 Dec 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments during this busy time of the year. It was a pleasure to have you as guests and I'm really glad you enjoyed your stay so much!
Best regards,

A romantic getaway Older travelers
CA
Reviewed 3 November 2012 for a stay in October 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;