“Sublime.”

Flora's Field Kitchen
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: ( Closed Mondays) Floras Field kitchen is about handmade food using our farm fresh ingredients. Our goal is to create a healthy family meal with a sense of place. Our day begins at four in the morning when Jose the baker arrives to fire the wood oven. Working with sourdough cultures and pre ferments he makes loaves of Pain L'ancienne baguette, ciabatta, sourdough, focaccia, whole wheat and herb breads. Chefs, cooks, stewards, the butcher and farm hands begin arriving after first light. Throughout the morning produce comes in to be washed and prepped while the line gets fired up to prepare the first meals- through dinner there is harvesting going hand in hand with cooking. All meats served at Floras Field Kitchen come from our nearby 150-acre ranch where animals are humanely raised on diets that do not include hormones or antibiotics. In the evening, and for Sunday brunches, the wood-burning oven becomes Mamas pizzeria. We make Neapolitan style pizza with fresh mozzarella and dough that is built over time and handled lightly.
Reviewed 7 August 2014

This was one of the best restaurant I have ever been to. It is very hard to describe. Everything you eats is fresh and organic. We loved everything we ate. Nothing fancy, simple food done right. Chicken burger, sausage sandwich. The salad bar was amazing. I would make a special trip there every time I am in Cabo. Bravo Flora Farm's.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,270)

Reviewed 6 August 2014

This is the second time I have experience this restaurant. The service was excellent, we loved the food, the pizza is out of this world. The only thing we did not liked was the Farmarita (Margarita) this was flavorless and you could only taste alcohol.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Alot of restaurants call themselves "Farm to Table" as it's a pretty trendy concept but this place lives up to that category. Do yourself a favor and book a reservation here...you will not be disappointed. We will be back, it is a special place.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Beautiful oasis in an unlikely area. The farm is absolutely beautiful and a treat for all your senses. The waitstaff is knowledgable, friendly, accommodating and charming. The food is heavenly! I would love to try one of their culinary weekends and stay on the farm in one of their cottages. I wanted to taste everything and never leave!

Reviewed 31 July 2014

After I saw the reviews on trip advisor, my husband and I decided to reserve a table at this restaurant. I love the concept of this restaurant and its unique location. The building and its surroundings is really beautiful and charming. I was really excited to be there and could not wait to discover what they had to offer. We were seated at a terrible table, near the server station even though we had made a reservation which I find pretty odd, other tables with great views were available for guest that arrived later than us. The server was really nice, we ordered our cocktails to enjoy before our dinner and placed our food order. then it seems that the server forgot about us or asked the busboy to take over our table but we never saw him again. As we were sipping our cocktails, they brought us some amuse bouche, along with our appetizers and meals, all at the same time. So I had to eat fresh buffala cheese with a sweet drink, not my ideal mix. Food was great cannot complain. the busboy then came to take off our plates and took our coffee and desserts order. It was taking forever so we started looking around and noticed the service at other tables was very attentive, they brought wet towels to guest, lit their candles, brought them the amuse bouche, let them enjoy the moment before bringing them their meals, etc... Eventually the bussboy brought us our bill that included the desserts we never received. We grabbed our original server to complain about the service we received and his answer was well, this is how we do thing around here. Why did we get a bad service, I do not know but we certainly left the restaurant disappointed.

2  Thank kriquette