“Want for nothing and vacation comfortably in this...”
Pool area, garden, sun deck
Tranquil front garden area Optional guest house
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Tranquil front garden area
Optional guest house
Living room area with ocean view, 55' TV and Bose entertainment system
Fully stocked kitchen with granite countertops gourmet stove, fridge, micro, toaster, etc.
Bedroom 2 - sleeps up to 5 and has private balcony overlooking the pool area and ocean
Tastefully decorated Bedroom 3. Has a balcony with panoramic view of ocean and TV
Master Suite - equipped with a 32' TV, private bath, and balcony with panoramic ocean view
Common area and Spiral staircase leading to all three bedrooms
Sirena art
Relax on the sun deck
Formal dining area that seats 8
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 6 reviews

Reviews from our community

Vacay G
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
“Want for nothing and vacation comfortably in this beautiful home.”
Reviewed 7 December 2013 for a stay in December 2013

My friend and I stayed in this lovely home and I simply adored it. I had no worries staying here and felt completely safe. The house is surrounded by a gated wall, giving a nice sense of security between the home and the dirt road that passerbyers traveled on. The house itself was beautiful from its layout to the art work adorning its walls. All the amenities we needed were right there. The kitchen had all the pots, pans, cutlery and silverware you could need. The bedrooms were stocked with movies, bedding and even some bath necessities. We made good use of the stainless steel appliances, stocking up on groceries in the fridge, baking and cooking on the stove and spending a sunny afternoon grilling. Even down to the usage of the quietly ran dishwasher and trash compactor.

When we did spend time in the home, we played a provided game of scrabble, swam in the pool while enjoying the surround sound of the stereo that can be heard in and out of the home with its outside speakers and playing with our Schnauzer in the garden which was absolutely beautiful by the way. I found myself taking plenty of photos of the outside spaces with their flourishingly colorful array of flowers. Each nook of the garden and home provided a sense of serenity. Two nice-sized patches of grass also were a plus with our dog. She never felt the restriction of a leash and enjoyed sniffing every bulb and blade. I also enjoyed the quiet spaces of the different terraces. The terrace containing the bunkbeads gave a perfect opportunity to watch the sun rise. Allowing me to witness a hummingbird and other insects swiftly checking out the floral accommodations intertwined along the railings. The main bedroom's terrace gave me a qiuet momemt to also read a book as well as enjoy the view of the ocean. Which by the way, ocean views can be enjoyed from every angle of the home.

Needless to say I loved it. I felt in lots of ways it was a much better time spent than in a hotel or resort. My only negatives were that the pool was not as warm as I would have liked it but perhaps that can be adjusted by letting Maria or Robert know how warm you would like it and the gardeners came on our last full day, hindering most of the morning and some of the afternoon to enjoy the backyard and pool. Perhaps something else that would be discussed with the owners if that might bother you. Other than that, the place was a dream. Before I forget, we also took advantage of the fishing opportunity with Jesus and his boat. It was a really cool experience to be out on the boat enjoying the ocean and its views while my friend fished. Everything was easy from meeting Jesus, getting our license to being shown to our boat and getting bait. Give it a shot if you're interested in fishing.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The pool and space.
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
DianaAl20...
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
“We loved our stay”
Reviewed 12 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013

My husband and I stayed 4 nights at Villa Romar and we were very happy and comfortable. The villa is very secure, well fenced and beautiful landscaping with a very nice pool. The villa was fully stocked with the essentials. It was very clean and nicely furnished. Very nicely equipped kitchen. The beds were very comfortable. We had another couple as our guests for one night and they also were very happy. Nice location with ocean views and a short drive to downtown. We would definitely return.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
ca

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
California
Reviewed 9 May 2011 for a stay in October 2010
people found this review helpful

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 45-54
Management Response
9 May 2011
It was such a pleasure having you as our guests .. You are welcome anytime,,, and aspire to have guests like you..
Maria
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing