“Great massage at great price. They even watched my child while I got my massage.”

Seven Zenses Cabo Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Seven zenses cabo Spa The The spheres represent the foundation three primary senses of sight, sound and touch. The second level balances upon this base by meeting the most acute senses of taste and smell. The apex sphere symbolizes a sense of elation discovered by a balance among the top five - the unique experience of the senses elevated beyond expectations. It is our mission to deliver spa experiences that are unique and memorable, and far beyond expectations
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I was traveling alone with my 15 mo old son and staying at the hotel that houses the spa. I had asked if they were willing to do a massage in my room as my son napped. The lady was sweet and very personable, she offered to watch him while I got the massage. (normally I wouldn't just hand him off to any stranger, but everyone here has been so nice and I felt like it was a very safe environment.) the massage was great, the products and oils they used were light and refreshing, there was no pressure to up sell products or services. Relaxing, professional. A real treat. I highly recommend for the price and the service. When I was done, I was all smiles, my son was all smiles. it was a nice and completely unexpected break.

1  Thank Cameoappearance

Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

I had a body scrub and massage which were some of the best I have ever had. The masseuse was very professional and skilled. He found my trouble areas quickly, and found spots that I had no idea I was carrying such tension. I loved the facility (converted room within the tropicana hotel)

1  Thank Jeanine W
Reviewed 3 May 2014

It's a miracle to find such a great massage in such a touristy area. I know, I live here. Luis is great. Love how he used a small towel to keep my long hair from getting tangled up during the massage - you ladies with long hair know what I mean! Had a deep tissue and the pressure was very good/appropriate. The entire experience was relaxing and I felt like jelly when the 90 minutes was over. Can't wait for the next time. Definitely looking forward to bringing my husband with me next time for a couples massage. He's picky and needs a lot of strength from the masseuse; Luis has that.

1  Thank KandHfromUS
Reviewed 27 April 2014

The people is very profssional, I was there in a high season and they have always time for the service, the spa is like in the best resorts world wide. Congratulations!

1  Thank Cynthia P
Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

Luis is awesome. Professional and very thorough.
Perfect vacation treat.
I will be back if any appointments are available.

1  Thank JPREAUME