“100% Pampering... 50% less $$$ than your hotel spa!!!”

Seven Zenses Cabo Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Seven zenses cabo Spa The The spheres represent the foundation three primary senses of sight, sound and touch. The second level balances upon this base by meeting the most acute senses of taste and smell. The apex sphere symbolizes a sense of elation discovered by a balance among the top five - the unique experience of the senses elevated beyond expectations. It is our mission to deliver spa experiences that are unique and memorable, and far beyond expectations
Riverside, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“100% Pampering... 50% less $$$ than your hotel spa!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2014

Hola Fellow Vacationers...
If you are visiting San Jose, Del Cabo or plain and simple... visiting LOS CABOS and are in the mood for major pampering... you MUST see the amazing ladies at Six Senses Cabo Spa in the Tropicana Inn. They are truly amazing and will pamper you. My wife and I are from So. Cal and are Chiropractic Students... we know origin and insertion of muscles, trigger points, myofascial release... and you get the point, we know about muscles and how to massage them!

We got the couples massage treatment which included a body scrub, fruit mud wrap and then some great massaging and... a foot treatment!!! I think it was about 90min to 2hours... honestly we were vacationing so time was not of importance. Trust me, it was at least 90min and all for $85 USD per person. Well worth it!!!

I have to share this with you all in case you decide to go with the special we got... don't be freaked out by the fact that when you lay down and you feel and hear plastic underneath your sheet, believe me I was a bit concerned too... but rest assured its only to keep the sheets underneath dry (which you'll use for your massage), because of the wet body scrub and fruit mud wrap, they use plastic sheeting to keep things from getting messy.

Also, it may seem odd that they are located in an actual hotel room, but its ok you'll forget where you're at as soon as the pampering begins. Just drive up to the front (valet) the guys are awesome, they will guide you to the room and park your car in the back (thats if you drove) and please tip well, they all work incredibly hard for way less than what they deserve.

If you're looking for some major pampering and dont want to shell out $200USD for a all around spa treatment... visit the wonderful ladies at Six Sense Cabo Spa you will not be disappointed!

Visited August 2014
1 Thank MarGonz77

Sulphur, Louisiana
“Heaven”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2014

Wonderful experience. 3 of us went and they ever able to take us all at the same time. Never in all the messages that I have had as anyone every rubbed all knots out from under my shoulder blades but wonderful Rosie at six sense spa. Great deals and went over and beyond the call of duty. Will definitely to back and would recommend you go.

Visited August 2014
Wimberley, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful Spa, Great Price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014

We stayed in San Jose Del Cabo during July. My friend and I wanted to have a spa day, but not use our entire budget to do it! I found Six Senses on Trip Adviser, everyone said they loved it and was reasonably priced, so I made a note of it before we left. One day after we arrived in San Jose, I found it as we walked past the Tropicana Hotel, and they were having a summer special! So the next day my friend and I went back, without an appointment, and 15 minutes later we were in! We had a fruit body scrub, massage, and foot treatment that lasted almost 2 hours for $85! We left feeling relaxed and pampered, definitely got our moneys worth!!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank kelly w
Todos Santos, Mexico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“BEST Pedicure EVER!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

I had the best pedicure ever, and I have received pedicures from most everywhere around the world. Didn't get his name, but AMAZING!

Visited June 2014
4 Thank NomadChic1
Brampton, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fantastic hands”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

I stayed at a great resort and visited Six Senses Cabot for my massage. I had a special buy of a combination seaweed and massage treatment that lasted well over 2hrs. It was a fantastic treatment for the cost. Luis worked his magic to get some incredible knots out of my shoulders. I recommend that you look outside your hotel spa and try Six Senses for your spa treatments.

Visited July 2014