Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort
Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$409
US$362
  • Breakfast included
Barcelo Gran Faro Los Cabos(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$227
US$199
  • Breakfast included
The Westin Los Cabos Resort Villas & Spa(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$320
US$304
  • Pool
Paradisus Los Cabos(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$1,358
US$1,049
Melia.com
  • Breakfast included
Marquis Los Cabos All-Inclusive Resort & Spa(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$547
Bookit.com
Cabo Azul Resort(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$249
US$242
Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$166
  • Breakfast included
One & Only Palmilla(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$898
US$878
Las Ventanas al Paraiso, A Rosewood Resort(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$812
US$748
Secrets Puerto Los Cabos Golf & Spa Resort(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$566
US$437
4,672 results
All reviewsvista clubla vistael masonel meson restaurantinfinity poollos cabosdiamond memberfull buffetbreakfast buffetsushipool conciergeswim up barocean viewswimmable beachbeautiful propertyrented a carfitness center
Reviewed 30 August 2013

Beautiful property, great location between San Jose and Cabo. Great service, especially the concierges. Love the pool! We just got back from a wonderful, relaxing vacation. Highly recommend the Hilton Los Cabos!

Reviewed 29 August 2013

This was our first visit to Cabo, and I have to say, we were all very, very impressed with the resort. It was high quality all the way. My family of 6 adults visited in celebration of my 30th birthday, and it was an incredible trip, mostly due to the resort!

Rooms -- We were very pleased with our room quality and cleanliness. We had 3 suites along the 5th floor, and we were dead center in the building, which gave us an amazing view of the pool/ocean. It was simply gorgeous. The rooms were quite large, and the bathrooms were nice -- especially the shower. Turn-down service was nice as well -- they left fun towel animal sculptures on our bed each night. The AC worked very well, and my husband enjoyed the jacuzzi tub.

Hotel grounds -- immaculate and so lush. They're in the process of re-painting, but I never noticed much that was an eyesore due to this. The pool area is beyond beautiful with palm trees, pretty chairs, and the best infinity pool I've ever seen. The one bad thing about the pool chairs was that the cushions were often moldy, which was gross. They do have canvas covers for them, but we didn't have any on ours the first 2 days due to rain in the mornings -- we just grabbed our chair cushions before they put them out for us.

We didn't really go to the ocean much because the sand was hard to walk on, and it was too far from the pool bar. :) Also, there were several peddlars bothering people, which I just can't stand.

Food -- amazing! The breakfast buffet was the best I've ever seen, and they had lots of Mexican dishes as well. It's sort of pricey, but worth it in my opinion. The service was great every morning. They had the best chocolate muffins and bacon!

We ate lunch 3 days at the pool bar, and it was also great. I got nachos, woodfired pizza, and a chicken caesar salad, all of which I'd get again. I hear the fish tacos are great, too. The drinks are tasty -- ritas, pina coladas, salty dogs, you name it... they'll make it. The wait staff around the pool were so pleasant and helpful. They even brought around a cart with mini popsicles a couple days!

We also had dinner at Fenicia, the Italian place by the pool. Beautiful view and great service for the most part. The wine was excellent, and we all enjoyed our pasta dishes. The dessert was pretty good, but nothing to write home about. The bread and olive oil/balsamic vinaigrette were great, too. We had a lovely dining experience there, and we got after dinner drinks at their lounge area just outside the restaurant that overlooked the pool. So nice.

Staff -- so helpful, accommodating, and friendly. I never saw a timeshare rep, which was much appreciated, because we were not there for that.

Location -- it was great, in my opinion. It's 1/2 way in between Cabo and San Jose del Cabo, but that was fine with us. We had a rental car and drove into both towns for dinner. I was no impressed with Cabo at all -- peddlers wanting you to buy stuff, not very many nicer family restaurants to choose from (mostly cheap-o, cheesy bar-type places that I'd have gone when in college), and it was just sort of stressful. We did eat at Mi Case in San Jose del Cabo, and it was enjoyable, but a pretty sleep town at night. I was perfectly happy staying on the resort most of our stay because it was so nice.

I'd be thrilled to return to the Hilton Los Cabos and would recommend to anyone!

Room Tip: Ask for an ocean view room on a higher floor -- we got the suites that were dead center in the main building, and I think we had the best view of any rooms in the resort.
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Property is very nice, the staff is first rate. Our Ocean View room was clean and spacious. Nice pools and the beach is excellent for swimming. The daily meals too expensive on property, plan on spending $225US+ a day for a family of four. No need to rent a car, take the bus to town and back, 20 pesos per person.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Calvin E
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Half way through the second day we were already tailing about when we were coming back. Check in was quick, bags to the room immediately, free valet parking. The hotel is beautiful in an open air environment. A little hot the third week in August but small price to pay. The rooms are beautiful and the staff first rate. The view from 5037 was over the top beautiful. We did think its was a bit damp in the rooms though. We assumed it was seasonal thing, but we've stayed in the Caribbean many times and didn't experience this. The pool area is very nice and the staff around top shelf. It was amazing how you could look around and not see anyone, then seconds later they were standing next to you asking what you needed. The beach is swim able but at times a bit rough. Umbrellas everywhere if you need them, and we did! The breakfast buffet was excellent, $28 for adults $20 for kids. Vouchers available for gold and diamond that really make it affordable. The restaurants overall served very good food. Typical resort pricing, though if you drink with dinner, it could get expensive. Pool bar was very nice, good food at lunch time, burgers, pizza's (freshly made), tacos. Good drinks.

My only disappointment was with a lack of entertainment. Maybe its by design, or seasonal, but my 15 yr old boy was getting bored after three days of taking it easy. I know there's a million things to do off property, and we did some. (Buts lets be honest, they get real expensive for families real quick). Something on the property, bocce ball, shuffle board, lawn darts, etc. would be helpful.

Would recommend renting a car if you have any plans to travel outside the resort. This was our first trip to Cabo, and figured we would want to check things out. Two trips to Cabo for dinner, highly recommend Marisco Macumbo for really great seafood. We had a whole red snapper, barbecue grilled, that was quite possibly the best piece of fish I've ever eaten. Just my opinion. Two trips to Jose del Cabo for shopping and dinner. Very nice place, old town was really quaint. Just 10 minutes door to door from the hotel. Walmart is close by as well. If you have kids, ask the hotel for a mini frig and stock up on snacks at Walmart, they have everything.

Overall we had a great time and really are planning on going back in March, this time together with another family. This should eliminate the "boredom" and the dampness.

There may be other, better properties in Cabo, but I assure you you won't be disappointed here.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Loved this property! So beautiful. Great value for what you get. If not for the small incident the first morning I would have rated it an Excellent. They were painting my door with the do not distrub sign at 8am which woke me up to spanish speaking employes an paint fumes. Other than that incident I would say its a nice place.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts