We were in Los Cabos Feb. 21-28. We loved the hotel! The service here is unbelievable. We have stayed at Four Season's hotels, Ritz-Carlton et. la and this HOTEL was even better at the service than those hotel chains!
I have read many reviews that the food is expensive. WELL, it's typical for a NICE resort, but I thought the food was amazing!! We were there with our 2 kids ages 7 and 5 and they accommodated their picky tastes too!
The breakfast buffet is well worth the money. Every morning they have different freshly squeezed juices. One morning it was Guava, Cactus and Watermelon juice. The next Cantelope, Papaya and Orange. They have made- to- order omelets, as well as the pastries, wow so GOOD!
The pool has very comfortable pool chairs and large beach towels. The service at poolside or at the beach was wonderful as well. The wood fire pizzas were good, they even have whole wheat crust.
I wasn't a big fan of the sushi. I am a picky sushi eater.
The rooms are gorgeous. The beds are super comfortable and the bathroom is large and spacious. My only complaint was, we were at the very end of the resort and our housekeeping service was never complete until 3pm or later.
The pools are large and heated! Hard to believe in 80 degree weather, but it made it so much more comfortable to swim in. At night it was especially great when the temps were down, to swim in the heated pool.
The beach is swimable, but wear your flip flops, the sand is course and hurts your feet.
I had read on some reviews that the beach vendors were annoying. I thought they were very polite. Hey, they want the americans to spend money in Mexico, so they try sales jobs on ANYONE. As long as you know, just tell them "sorry, not interested" and they leave you alone.
We also LOVED the kids vacation station at the hotel. You can stay with your kids and do activities, or check them in while they have fun on their own. This was WONDERFUL! My kids had a great time making fun crafts everyday. Imelda and Myra were so great with our kids!
The town of San Jose del Cabo is small and great. The restaurants there were really good. But honestly, the food at the hotel was our favorite!
We also went whale watching with Cabo Expeditions. This was so great as well. We watched the same 2 whales for 2 hours! So FUN. I would highly recommend this company. Unlike many companies in Cabo, this company respects and has a great knowledge of the whales. They respect the whales space and they do NOT pester them. We watched some boats that really didn't respect the whales, unfortunately.
Los Cabos was wonderful. We can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover award-winning hospitality at Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort-only 25 minutes from San Jose del Cabo International Airport (SJD). Our Cabo San Lucas resort is located on a tranquil swimming-allowed inlet bay between the towns of Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo, and provides the action of the city and a soothing escape from the hustle of daily life. Relax in the sun beside our signature infinity pool, where our Pool Concierge attends to your every need, whether it's a fresh towel or a tasty fruit pop to help you cool down. With an excellent Kids Program, there are specially designed activities for guests aged 4-12. Choose from a wealth of dining options at this Los Cabos resort's four restaurants. Indulge in innovative massage treatments at Spa Oasis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach And Golf Resort
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Hilton San Jose Del Cabo
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach Resort
- San Jose Del Cabo Hilton
- Hilton Cabo
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort Mexico - San Jose Del Cabo