We stayed at the Hilton in mid-December for our honeymoon. To sum it up, it was absolutely perfect. The quality of service was top-notch, especially for the room rates which are very reasonable. The comments that other people have left regarding how expensive everything is crack me up. Cabo is relatively expensive for Mexico....that is no secret!! Why someone would chose to go here expecting cheap prices is beyond me. My husband and I live in NY and are used to traveling, so the prices came at no surprise...and we thought everything was worth every penny.
Also....I personally thought the location is perfect...but that depends on what you are looking for. We did not want to be in the hustle and bustle of downtown Cabo for a whole week...maybe for a long weekend, but not our honeymoon. Yes, it is $25 each way to town, but the public bus is also an option. Taking the bus is totally safe. Then again, we are used to big city life...so maybe that is relative! We went into town quite a bit. I would reccomend Mi Casa for Mexican and the prices are very reasonable. Also, The Office on Medano beach is just wonderful!!! It is a great place to go in the mid-morning to sit and have drinks and look at the people passing by. I also reccomend Sunset Mona Lisa for dinner. Quite possibly the most romantic restaurant in the world. We did go eat at the restaurant at Las Ventanas next door. It is the one thing that I would NOT recommend. Yes, it was good, but not good for the price (about $500)...and that is from people who don't mind dropping $$$ on dinner. It's just not worth the price. The resort is amazing, so I would recommend it for drinks!
As for excursions, we did a sunset cruise and a snorkeling trip which were both great. The zip lines thing was just okay to both of us...I would save that for some place really lush where you are actually zipping over tree canopies...the scenery in Cabo is not the best for that...it's just like a big rock valley. We also played golf at Querencia, which is a private club...but it was amazing!
All in all...we will definitely be back!! I woudl recommend this place to ANYONE!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover award-winning hospitality at Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort-only 25 minutes from San Jose del Cabo International Airport (SJD). Our Cabo San Lucas resort is located on a tranquil swimming-allowed inlet bay between the towns of Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo, and provides the action of the city and a soothing escape from the hustle of daily life. Relax in the sun beside our signature infinity pool, where our Pool Concierge attends to your every need, whether it's a fresh towel or a tasty fruit pop to help you cool down. With an excellent Kids Program, there are specially designed activities for guests aged 4-12. Choose from a wealth of dining options at this Los Cabos resort's four restaurants. Indulge in innovative massage treatments at Spa Oasis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach And Golf Resort
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Hilton San Jose Del Cabo
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach Resort
- San Jose Del Cabo Hilton
- Hilton Cabo
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort Mexico - San Jose Del Cabo