My daughter and I booked a last minute trip to Cabo. I had been the year before with my husband and friends to a different hotel but this was their first trip to Cabo. They are 18 and 19 years old. The hotel was wonderful. The rooms were modern and clean, though a shortage of towels, but they brought towels when we called. The food was very good with breakfast and lunch being our favorite meals. Drinks were a plenty! The pools and over all grounds are just beautiful. Very little night entertainment but that was ok. They do have a sky bar but the was a horrible sulphur smell that was coming from there so we walked in and had a drink and walked out. The hotel did close it shortly aftet that for repairs. The ala cartes were very good. I was even sung Happy Birthday to at the Italian restaurant on my birthday. They offer room service and the sandwiches, burgers, and cakes were delicious. The staff are super friendly and accomodating. The staff tries to get everyone involved in the daily activities but aren't pushy like at some hotels. The hotel is close enough to walk to the vendors and to walk to the Mega. Overall we loved it, a great hotel, felt super safe, will definitely return!!! Well worth the money - and it was 30 plus celcius every single day with no rain. You can't ask for more!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel Barceló Grand Faro Los Cabos***** is a resort situated on the shores of the spectacular beach on the Sea of Cortés. It is a hotel for enjoying the peace and quiet of Los Cabos, the relaxing atmosphere of San José and the gentle whisper of the sea. The hotel boasts 350 luxurious rooms and suites distributed over 3 buildings: Luna, Estrella and Torre Sol. All the rooms have a private balcony with views over the Sea of Cortés and are equipped with a number of first class details to ensure your stay is a memorable occasion. The most discerning guests can enjoy the Barceló All Inclusive programme on offer at the resort. The Barceló Grand Faro Los Cabos hotel is well-known as one of the best All Inclusive hotels in the area thanks to the quality and added value it offers its guests. There are 5 restaurants and 3 bars in the hotel offering a wide-range of gastronomy, including an extraordinary selection of international, Mexican and Italian cuisine. Its on site convention and meeting centre boasts 2,620 m2 of space to accommodate all types of events. Plan your corporate meetings, conventions or weddings in the best facilities on offer in Los Cabos. And not forgetting the youngest members of the family, who can have fun in the hotel's water park or in La Tortuga, the children's club. The Barceló Grand Faro Los Cabos hotel is the perfect choice for enjoying your trip. If you are travelling for business, or spending a holiday with your partner or family, don't hesitate in visiting us! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Barcelo and Odigeo so you can book your Barcelo Gran Faro Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hola Grand Faro Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Crown Plaza Los Cabos
- Barcelo Gran Faro Los Cabos Mexico - San Jose Del Cabo