This was the first time we visited this resort as when me and my husband have traveled to Los Cabos Mexico in the past we usually stay at a resort closer to Cabo St Lucas. The experience we had was second to none. Travelling alone with my son was a concern and safety in another country was key. The staff made us feel at home and went above and beyond to ensure our staff was very comfortable and felt at home. We purchased the premium package which I would highly recommend as the check in process was very relaxing and the premium lounge is a place you are always welcome for assistance throughout your ale stay. The lounge always had an available buffet available to you throughout the day and evening and the staff was incredible. Our room was beautiful and the food was excellent. My son and I went in Cabo St Lucas for the day and went to a restaurant for dining and my 16 year old son forgot his cellular phone there. When we realized this when we got back to the resort we called the restaurant and they told us that the phone was not there which we knew it was. A staff member from the resort spent hours tracking down my son's phone and after he got off shift actually drove my son to Cabo St Lucas to where e tracked the phone down to to pick it up. This incident could have ruined my son's whole trip and I am very grateful for the employees efforts and we will return to this resort for another trip no doubt. The staff was very friendly and helpful and the resort is very clean. This trip was a very positive experience and I would highly recommend this resort to my friends and family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel Barceló Grand Faro Los Cabos***** is a resort situated on the shores of the spectacular beach on the Sea of Cortés. It is a hotel for enjoying the peace and quiet of Los Cabos, the relaxing atmosphere of San José and the gentle whisper of the sea. The hotel boasts 350 luxurious rooms and suites distributed over 3 buildings: Luna, Estrella and Torre Sol. All the rooms have a private balcony with views over the Sea of Cortés and are equipped with a number of first class details to ensure your stay is a memorable occasion. The most discerning guests can enjoy the Barceló All Inclusive programme on offer at the resort. The Barceló Grand Faro Los Cabos hotel is well-known as one of the best All Inclusive hotels in the area thanks to the quality and added value it offers its guests. There are 5 restaurants and 3 bars in the hotel offering a wide-range of gastronomy, including an extraordinary selection of international, Mexican and Italian cuisine. Its on site convention and meeting centre boasts 2,620 m2 of space to accommodate all types of events. Plan your corporate meetings, conventions or weddings in the best facilities on offer in Los Cabos. And not forgetting the youngest members of the family, who can have fun in the hotel's water park or in La Tortuga, the children's club. The Barceló Grand Faro Los Cabos hotel is the perfect choice for enjoying your trip. If you are travelling for business, or spending a holiday with your partner or family, don't hesitate in visiting us! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Barcelo Gran Faro Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hola Grand Faro Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Crown Plaza Los Cabos
- Barcelo Gran Faro Los Cabos Mexico - San Jose Del Cabo