“Great Service”
Review of SUP Mexico - CLOSED

SUP Mexico
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer Stand Up Paddle board and surf board rentals, lessons, group tours and private tours. We sell boards & accessories along with SUP Mexico apparel in our shop in San Jose del Cabo. Our store is located directly across from the Cabo Surf Hotel and the famous Old Man and The Rock surf breaks along the corridor HWY 1. and is open 7 days a week. We can deliver rentals directly to your accommodations.
Boston, Massachusetts
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great Service”
Reviewed 29 January 2013

SUP Mexico was great! We rented a villa in the Fundadores area on the beach. SUP Mexico rented us 3 boards and delivered them to our villa for the week. Great selection and service. Alfredo was very attentive to our needs

Visited January 2013

North Bend, Oregon, United States
“Surf/Stand up paddle”
Reviewed 10 December 2012

Love this shop and people. Super friendly. Very helpful. Makes you feel like your at home. Great selection of boards and gear. Highly recommend you stop in if your in the area.

Visited November 2012
Houston, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great people, great boards, great value!”
Reviewed 28 August 2012

No matter what type of surf you're interested in, this is the place to go! If you're looking for a place where trust, friendliness and great services are priorities, look no further. These guys will take good care of you and will make sure that your time on a surfboard is nothing less than amazing. I rented for 5 days and was able to try several different boards over that period, all of which were excellent. I even had a pretty significant repair on one board I rented and felt as though the repair price was very fair and likely what I would have paid to repair it if it were my own board. You can't go wrong renting from the team at SUP!

Visited August 2012
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“SUP Mexico has just what you need!!!”
Reviewed 12 June 2012

I've been to Cabo twice in the last year and if you are a SUP'er heading there you definitely need to contact SUP Mexico. On both my trips the owner, Alfredo, has had a high quality rental board, paddle and leash waiting for me... allowing me the ability to skip the hassel of bringing my own equipment down, and still have the ability to fully enjoy the wonderful surf in the area. On my first trip SUP Mexico provided SUP's to all of our group for a spectacular guided SUP/Snorkeling day trip to Santa Maria Beach...AWESOME!! Even my friends who had never SUP'ed before were blown away!!!! Alfredo and all of his staff are extremely professional, friendly and accommodating. Their presence in San Jose Del Cabo certainly makes traveling to the Cabo area one of the best and most user friendly Standup Paddle Board SURF TRIPS that I have experienced.....My rating=5 stars+ ....Tim

Visited May 2012
1 Thank Tim32082
Fort Collins, Colorado
“SUP Mexico took really took care of us and made our trip!”
Reviewed 5 January 2012

Renting stand up paddle boards was one of the highlights on our trip to Cabo. The nice people at the shop were very helpful to our entire group of first timers. They also sell lots of great SUP Mexico swag that makes good souvenirs for us to remember our trip by. We will definitely visit them again on our next trip.

Visited August 2011