“Really Inexpensive & Really Good”
Review of Taqueria Rossy

Taqueria Rossy
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Bend, Oregon
“Really Inexpensive & Really Good”
Reviewed 26 January 2014

There is nothing fancy about this place. But what you do get is well prepared and very tasty food. We ate hear twice and enjoyed the beef, chicken and fish tacos. You can have a very filling meal for two for less than $15. Enjoy Amigos

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank highdesertbadger

Stockton, California
“Can't Beat Rossy's”
Reviewed 6 January 2014

I am almost hesitant to write this as the location gets more and more busy, but it really is such a fabulous place to eat. The seats aren't that comfortable and the tables are not balanced, but you forget about it quickly when your order arrives. Hands down, they have the best fish tacos with all the fixings for just over $1 each. Then there is the ceviche. For less than a dollar more, you can get a delicious shrimp ceviche tostada with sliced avocado.

Please understand that this place is not fancy. You seat yourself, might have to grab your own menu, you'll need to let the waiter know when you're ready to order, and you will have to ask for the check when you are ready to go. But if you are looking for simple, tasty, authentic tacos and ceviche, this is the place to go!!!

• Visited December 2013
San Jose del Cabo, Mexico
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nothing special ”
Reviewed 3 January 2014 via mobile

I don't know maybe it was the day I went... maybe it was because I was starving... or maybe cos I heard great things about this place. Well, I get there no where to sit go look for a waiter tells me one of the tables in the front is enpty- it isn't, I tell him he just leaves me standing there awkwardly.. I eventually go down and hunt a table myself. I order a drink- wrong drink, don't care drink it anyway no big deal I don't like to complain. Tacos finally get to the table, they come plain but they have a salsa bar.... oh lord... the salsa bar, super gross. I don't even. Spoons everywhere, salsas all mixed, no more Pico de gallo, guacamole has lemons inside, cabbage has salsa and it was just a disaster. The fish taco was decent. I don't maybe it was just the day I went but man oh man was it no bueno!

Jerusalem, Arkansas
“Best seafood cocktails & tacos in town!!!”
Reviewed 3 December 2013

This is, hands down, my favorite restaurant in Los Cabos. We come here every 2nd day. Try the smoked swordfish taco or the campechanas "soup" (seafood cocktail). Don't let the low price on the ceviche tool you… It's HUGE and wonderful. And don't forget to hit their generous salsa bar.

• Visited December 2013
British Columbia, Canada
“Taqueria Rossy is Where the Locals Eat.”
Reviewed 20 November 2013

We asked one of the the local fellows in one of the stores where they go and eat tacos? Making sure to telling him that we want a restaurant where the locals go and Taqueria Rossy is one of those gems. We were probably the only tourist there.

It is not a fancy restaurant, just really good food. The service is excellent and friendly. The food is so good, the best tacos ever! We had, fish, scallops and shrimp tacos (yes they will let you mix and match), wow, so good. The price is probably the best in San Jose del Cabo, about 10 dollars for two people including one beer and sparkling water.

Once you get your tacos, you go up to the bar/buffet and load them up with whatever you want. You can also have some available cucumbers, peppers etc. on the side, like a salad. Also available at the bar.

The menu is not only tacos, lots of other traditional food.

Parking is very tight up front and they will park behind you, so go around the block and park on the street behind. Much easier.

• Visited November 2013