“Baja Waterman Surf Central is the Best”

Baja Waterman Surf Central
More attraction details
Owner description: Baja Waterman has the largest selection of Stand Up Paddle and surf rental boards of any surf shop in Los Cabos, and they invite everyone from beginners new to SUP & surf and taking lessons to seasoned surfers to test drive or purchase boards from Surftech, Robert August, Stretch and other top brands. Baja Waterman offers private and group lessons tailored to our clients’ ability level, as well as mellow eco-tours to the San Jose del Cabo estuary and SUP & Surfing safaris to Todos Santos and the East Cape.
Reviewed 16 November 2012

Baja Waterman Surf Central is awesome!!!! They were very accommodating, helpful and friendly! They really made my whole vacation to Mexico. I can't wait to go back! Muchas Gracious Baja Waterman!!!

Reviewed 24 October 2012

Bay was a little busy (two cruise ships and lots of watersports going on), but still had fun! They are pretty laid back so you can go pretty far out in the bay.

Reviewed 28 June 2012

Bernardo was very patient and instilled confidence being in the water. I never thought I would even stand up on a surfboard, but I ended up catching a lot of waves. I love the sport now and am looking forward to try it again. He is a great instructor for beginners, because his explanation is very clear. Great time.

Reviewed 28 March 2012

I took a 2-3 hr surfing lesson with a friend from Bernardo and he was fantastic! He was patient and got in the water with us wearing fins so he could help us choose waves and push our boards. He provided us with wetsuits, chairs, snacks, and of course, surfing boards. I checked with other surfing establishments in the area and I believe that Baja Waterman is an excellent value. Highly recommend!