We spent one week at this resort and it was a great experience. Went with my wife and 2 sons (3 yrs old and 8 month old). The service at this resort was excellent ranging from the pool servers to the buffet waiters and waitresses. We upgraded to an ocean view room with a Jacuzzi on the balcony which was well worth it. The food was good and we always found something to eat.
The beds in the room are a little hard for my liking but that seems to be a common trend in Mexico. I was also not aware that the rooms didn't have bathtubs for bathing the kids but we made due.
The only complaint I had was with the gentleman at the front desk which is quite minor. I requested a room with a roll away bed and crib upon purchasing my all-inclusive package since I have two kids under 3. Upon checking in, he informed me that both (roll away bed and crib) can't fit in the room so we were going to have to pick one. Once we seen our room we called down and requested an upgrade. We paid the upgrade fee and got a room with an additional bed which folds down from the wall and they brought us a crib. My complaint is that he never made us aware of the option to upgrade to a room with a fold down bed upon checking in knowing that we required an additional bed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-Inclusive family beachfront resort with 387 rooms in a Mexican hacienda-style, located in san Jose del Cabo, Mexico. Royal Solaris Los Cabos offers unlimited meal and beverages in our 5 restaurants, Room service (delivery fee), Dinner show at Tehuacan Theater, 4 bars, 3 pools with heather system (including relaxes & kids pools), Business center, Spa and beauty salon ($), Steam room, fitness center, hospitality rooms, on site shops. Other services include 24 hr medical service (on call) ($). Shuttle service to Cabo San Lucas ($). Weekly activities program for all ages. Tennis and basketball courts, also beach volleyball court. Theme parties and dinner shows. Junior's club (video games). Live and ambient music at the lobby bar. Kids club & Mini Water park. Scuba diving demo at the diving pool. Meeting room facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Royal Solaris Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Solaris Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Royal Solaris Cabo San Lucas
- Los Cabos Solaris
- Los Cabos Royal Solaris
- Royal Solaris Los Cabos Mexico - San Jose Del Cabo