This hotel is beautiful, with all of the amenities that you would want. The problem is it is also a timeshare. So everyone was basically given wrist bands and put in to social classes much like they did during the yesteryear of cruise ships. There were certain bars you couldn't patronize in the hotel because of your wrist band, and you couldn't even have a decent normal size drink out of a glass. They served there cheap liquor in plastic cups. The pool was overcrowded with kid after kid and drunk parent after drunk parent. The service was ok, and our coordinator was nice enough. The crappy part was having to listen to a timeshare spiel and them telling you there is no pressure and it will only take an hour when it actually takes closer to 3 hours, with numerous levels of management trying to convince you by showing incomplete math how it is cost efficient for vacations to go there every time. Im sorry, I don't want to go to the same place every time when I leave the country. There is a whole world out there to see.
In summary, I would never go back. Its a beautiful place, but basically has been taken over by American investors looking to capitalize on the area. Its a shame too because there is some fun surf.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-Inclusive family beachfront resort with 387 rooms in a Mexican hacienda-style, located in san Jose del Cabo, Mexico. Royal Solaris Los Cabos offers unlimited meal and beverages in our 5 restaurants, Room service (delivery fee), Dinner show at Tehuacan Theater, 4 bars, 3 pools with heather system (including relaxes & kids pools), Business center, Spa and beauty salon ($), Steam room, fitness center, hospitality rooms, on site shops. Other services include 24 hr medical service (on call) ($). Shuttle service to Cabo San Lucas ($). Weekly activities program for all ages. Tennis and basketball courts, also beach volleyball court. Theme parties and dinner shows. Junior's club (video games). Live and ambient music at the lobby bar. Kids club & Mini Water park. Scuba diving demo at the diving pool. Meeting room facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Royal Solaris Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Solaris Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Royal Solaris Cabo San Lucas
- Los Cabos Solaris
- Los Cabos Royal Solaris
- Royal Solaris Los Cabos Mexico - San Jose Del Cabo